Golden Triangle Victoria weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Warrnambool this weekend. Bloody cold and wet and windy here as well. Glad to be going home today. Might get a swing in on the way home.

I remember doing a lot of rural telephone exch. courses in Ballarat. The courses were always in winter and the little lake in front of the training school was frozen a lot of the time!! :(

1558926649_b47f307a-6990-491d-aeee-c7fa8a34f8fa.jpg

Bit taken back in the past 2 days as here in central Vic I have seen endless streams of caravans and boats on the back of 4wds and utes. Out yesterday and saw just where I drove through 5 lots setting up camps. But on the drive there and back easy 80 plus no ifs. There detecting I got I reckon 200 easy pings from coming storms in just 3 hrs and definate lightning ping hits, some big ups and big down hit signals. Weather forecast was for severe weather
warnings over the coming few days. Heavy rain, potential heavy damaging hail, potential flooding. Yet all I saw was like I said campers, caravans etc coming towards it! Its now pouring here like was predicted it would.
If your out there guys, batten down the hatches, make sure your pegs are hammered in good and your not under dead limbs.
Good luck. :Y:

I have noticed some of my neighbors never check before putting their washing out . After 1/2 it is p***ing it down !!!

Latest posts