Finally getting it together.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas,

I think it will look something like this

I am not sure in which way I will go with the riffles, I was thinking of making 2 detachable sluice trays that have different riffles in them,i.e one with gold hog matting and the other a combination of miners moss, expanded mess etc. I should be able to change them out in a minute.
Also maybe a tapered type sluice, still work in progress.

Cheers
Brad.

This weekend I started the Hopper build and I am going to get it welded up at work.
I can almost smell the gold going thru this thing. I had water going thru it also on the weekend but I need to fine tune the water jets to be pointed just right to get maximum washing/spray.

Get this done , then I will sort out the sluices and waste shute.

Cheers

Brad

I think one loaded bucket of gold bearing dirt would last me a few years.
Especially if it was the Dragline model. :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Brad....

Yeah and then we can get the pattern if you let us, and make one....whadaya reckon Yobsy??? Gotta get one of them.???

Added the battery switch this weekend, just a simple toggle switch, I am not worrying about the dual speed.

I need to work out how to do this Utube thingy and get a cuppla vids up on it. :lol:

Cheers
Brad..

Hey there Yobs,

I have been thinking about heading up to the Gymp for a day out soon, would be good to catch up and do a bit of digging.
Thanks for the interest fellas, I hope to get it up and running soon.
There seems to be a bit of interest in the dry blower area and I think I might start a design on one of those, maybe a bellows type.

Cheers
Brad..

Changed the waste chute, decided to side dump the waste to the side and when I am finished for the day just run the detector over the mullock to see if I missed any bigger bits.

I should be able to make the waste out of 2 pieces of scrap alloy.

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts