12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I am looking forward to the day when Lead becomes more valuable than Gold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will be rich !!!!
But knowing my luck I will not even be able to find that!!!!!!! lol
Good on ya MLG :Y: :Y:

Hi Davent/Chewy,

You and me also are looking forward to part 2 - this guy just keeps us in suspense - damn him.

Thats what I got from the hole guys. Heart Stopper Target this one
1486909036_large_target.jpg

I will post up the details for you all tomorrow.

mg you are turning into alfred hitchcock the master of suspense where is part 2 we are all hanging

MG your just teasing Now mate lol WHERE IS No2 havent got any nails left lol ,is that the 20kg nugget Hummmmmmm hope it is you deserve it almost as much as I do lol .

I was wondering when this video started and be honest would you have dug that or would you have said it was crap and left it ???? I would have dug it only because MG has shown in the past on the training day and on you tube, you never know what it is till it out and has been verified .so i would dig it what about You ????

yes i would and for the same reasons as you. not in the past i would have got my coil as far away as possible and muttered a few more s---t words of the same meaning. now after our training day i have to go back over them all. but please hurry up mg the antiserpation is killing us all

Minelab Gold said:
Hi All,

I needed to keep a lid on this find other than share it with the world. Be sure to check it out and make sure you concentrate on the signal. Appears very faint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_kp8nm7EE

Cheers

Wow ;)
What a signal!!!
I had a target like that yesterday, dug down about 1 1/2 ft - 2ft. It was very hard packed ground and turned out to be a metal post cap!!!!!
Crap.
But atleast i persisted with it and now its my post cap :rolleyes:

Cant wait for part 2 MG!!
Dont keep us in suspense too long mate, or did you hit the retirement nugget and have gone awol? :lol:

I like the HH nug-get lol ,but being fair to MG after you stopped hyperventilating and sitting there for an hour getting your head clear you would have the problem carrying it out and then a nugget that size would take a while to clean and of course finding a pair of scales to weigh it on lol, if it is a nugget good luck to MG couldn't happen to a nice bloke.PP

Minelab Gold said:
I will post up the details for you all tomorrow.

Given the above was posted at 1.17am today and MG says he'll post up the details tomorrow I'd be thinking we're all gunna have to sleep on it 1 more night :lol:. Talk about take us back to Christmas eve when we all believed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts