12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate pete said:
I was wondering when this video started and be honest would you have dug that or would you have said it was crap and left it ???? I would have dug it only because MG has shown in the past on the training day and on you tube, you never know what it is till it out and has been verified .so i would dig it what about You ????
Hi Pete when did he have a training day ?

Ronk said:
Pirate pete said:
I was wondering when this video started and be honest would you have dug that or would you have said it was crap and left it ???? I would have dug it only because MG has shown in the past on the training day and on you tube, you never know what it is till it out and has been verified .so i would dig it what about You ????
Hi Pete when did he have a training day ?

Hi Ron,

I held 2 group days last year - November 5th and November 26th

Cheers

He said you have about a week , by the way MG your bloody pick needs sharpening lol and your coil needs re-taping as well lol; just thought I would point these things out cant help myself lol ;) .PP

Thought we should create a crowd funding page to get M.G a new pick and some tape!
By the way the new Coiltek Elite 14" is going really well.
1487109462_nug_2_1920_x_1080.jpg

Notice the Gold on the C. But also these other pieces of metal all down very deep. Thought a few times I had the brother to the Welcome Stranger. Very deep.
Cheers M.G for help....

This should go in the show & tell section.
Everyone's thinking it, so I'll be the sucker to ask the question. What approximate area was it found? Bendigo/Whipstick?

madhatter said:
How long do we get MG?
Im quite deaf from the guns n roses concert in melbourne last night and might not be able to properly hear the signal for a few days still :rolleyes:

Hi MH,

Nice one Champ, GnR's would have been excellent to see. And the comp will run for 1 week, I will post up the final vid on the 20th.

Cheers

Pirate pete said:
He said you have about a week , by the way MG your bloody pick needs sharpening lol and your coil needs re-taping as well lol; just thought I would point these things out cant help myself lol ;) .PP

Hi Pete,

I have noticed the tape has been deteriorating for a couple of weeks now. And its on the procrastination list, better get onto both the pick and the skid plate.

Thanks for the great observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts