12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minelab Gold said:
YellowFever said:
Yeah I'm pretty keen on it ! Seems super cheap though being around $450 new?

Coiltek Maryborough has great Second hand Elites for $285.00. All of the ones that I seen were hardly used.

I am going to head over to Maryborough at the end of the month when I get back from holidays. And if I have any money left :)

Well look what arrived today guys, back in business now for many years to come.

the unboxing or unwrapping is also exciting.

Check these bad boys out.

When I received a PM from RM - I was almost lost for words which is a rare thing. In this day and age to see such generosity is very few and far between as we know. Well the message was to advise me that the Koss UR30's have been sent - but let me tell you what was absolutely incredible is that RM advised he had another set also sent - so now he has provided me with 1 Brand New Set of Minelab Koss UR30's and a second set which has only done 10 or so hours use.

How amazing is that

1484027944_pic_0319.jpg

1484027954_pic_0320.jpg

Like a prospector on gold or a kid in a candy store, or even a pig in !@#$. Which ever, super happy

Wont be home for a couple of days - but looking forward to hitting the fields once again with my choice of sound to ear

Thanks RM - Legend

Glad they arrived in the condition they were sent MG.

Like I said in my PM your support to PA with this thread has helped many now and will in the future. Your offering of advice, knowledge and to throw in a few field trips on top is a gift to all. You ask for some help and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to extend some generosity your way.

In the end they have found a home were they will serve their purpose, best of luck to you MG.

Hi All,

Just updating the thread with some findings today - after being away for a few days, I finally arrived back home and was looking forward to getting out in the fields and giving the new RM headphones some work.

I hit the fields - Day 27 back to my favorite window. For filming it was external so you could all hear, but in between was the RM Koss Headphones.

If you guys have a spare 50 or so minutes - I have uploaded the Video on the tube. Detecting and getting real time finds - not just the general filming of found a target here it is. Captured some actual lets start and find something. Worked out ok.

I wanted to explain some things within the video, (I had to let Russ go, his position is no longer required) - and show you all the grounds and area where the hole of gold was found. And some brief explanation along the way.

You will need to forgive me on the Van-Damme kicking action on a fly that was annoying me.

Also this day and filming is for RM Outback - the headphones pulled through and sent the sounds through when the targets were found.

Should be available to view in about ten minutes - processing is at 82%

Back to the hole of gold - lets see what we can find.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv5oE31Me0MK-p7tkhRhjMw

Thanks Guys

Cheers M.G

reynard said:
awesome mg the vid adds a new phase to your process of education well done mate nice looking area

Thanks Reynard,

What is the first thing you ask yourself when you find gold?

Where has this piece come from and where was it going.

Most workings start from a test hole

Its ok to talk to yourself in the bush - done it a fair bit today hah

Hi Reynard,

Forgot to mention from all the support within PA and the members and moderators - and all you guys taking much of your valued time to sit and read my posts, watch the newly addition of video's, it means a lot.

Hopefully it can inspire and also one small piece of information might just gel with someone while they are out in the fields.

I couldnt not video that area for you all. After many days putting up with the posts and images and now getting to show you all in real time was a good feeling to do this for you all.

Cheers

Well worth the watch MG.

Thanks for taking the time to do this one. Apart from teaching some new detectorists it is also probably reinforcing to others that the ground they are searching is the right type of ground.

Best of luck for tomorrow - I can only assume you will out there again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts