Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Hey RR i have one of those, i bought it at a camping and 4x4 show 20 years ago. I must use it one day :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks fascinating Schmokey and thanks for the explanation.
Mackka

I found that if you get some of those round flat cotton wool pads women use as makeup removeal pads and where they are made up of many layers just tease it apart but keeping it is one piece they are the best thing to use as tinder, without fail they light first time every time, You can grab a couple of packs from Aldi's or a discount store and put them in to many ziplock bags and put one of the bags in your glovebox and every backpack you own along with some wooden BBQ kabab skewers and they make a good fire starting kit in an emergancy, :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
The lint from your dryer filter is another good one RR.

Yeah I never thought of that,

Those pads I mentioned cost around $0.50c for a pack of 100+, But if people are worried about the expense, LOL If there is a woman in the house the chances are there will be a pack or two in the bathroom or where ever she keeps those sort of things,

OR if their are any men here who wear makeup please note that these pads have multi uses, lololololol :playful: :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
Redfin said:
Or carry a box of matches. :playful:
Thats no fun mate.
Thats like saying ,
Or buy ya nuggets.
Or just buy fish. :lol: :p

OR,

1636965775_flame_thrower.jpg

good stuff 20xwater.

how's the beautiful dog going mate ?

a mate of mine has that tector and he has found a few nice finds so you should do ok with it too. :Y:

numpty said:
good stuff 20xwater.

how's the beautiful dog going mate ?

a mate of mine has that tector and he has found a few nice finds so you should do ok with it too. :Y:
He's good mate, really healthy.
Went and checked out the field on Sunday,
Geez the old timers flogged it hard ey, leads running everywhere, should be some good crumbs for the monster :cool:

RM Outback said:
Diginit said:

Worked on plenty of those, good safe. They were made at the old factory in Victoria Street (hence Victoria Safe Co) Brunswick Melbourne, long gone now.

Picked it up at a garage sale. Well with a bit of help due to it's weight ;) Don't think they knew what it's worth was, but at $50 I loaded it up. :Y: Even had 2 sets of keys with it.

Diginit that is GOLD right there mate :perfect: absolute steel at that price and 2 sets of keys :) If you need to move it anywhere send me a PM and I'll help you sort it. I won't be there but I'll get you thinking about doing it the right way :beer:

Latest posts