Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one so wise what would you call what's pictured below? A trailer I guess :eek: Priceless :8

1642858440_toyhauler_1.jpg

davent said:
You build those dignity?
Dave not that make, incidentally their not a strong build sadly. just tradie body builder years ago so build trailers and vans as I need. Original post was just showing had used a domestic air con unit in hauler I built to carry quad for past 8 years. FNQ is pretty much same as NT heat wise. If your going to build I could suggest insulate roof using foil board with 15 mm spacer blocks. Their important as it's the air gap stops the radiant heat from outer panel. If you can keep the side walls in shade using awnings you can get away without insulating side walls https://www.foilboard.com.au/ available thru Bunnings

Diginit said:
davent said:
You build those dignity?
Dave not that make, incidentally their not a strong build sadly. just tradie body builder years ago so build trailers and vans as I need. Original post was just showing had used a domestic air con unit in hauler I built to carry quad for past 8 years. FNQ is pretty much same as NT heat wise. If your going to build I could suggest insulate roof using foil board with 15 mm spacer blocks. Their important as it's the air gap stops the radiant heat from outer panel. If you can keep the side walls in shade using awnings you can get away without insulating side walls https://www.foilboard.com.au/ available thru Bunnings

When building our bus we used the foil insulation bought in rolls it has a hollow core but easily cut with scissors and placed between the frames. It's very light weight and excellent insulation for the roof walls and underfloor. It might not be as good as Foilboard but it's very easily installed and most likely much cheaper.

I bought some work gloves from officeworks and they last just as long as the "double the price" gloves from Bunnings. I also seem to wear out the same finger tip ?

I might throw this one in, I have just ordered custom number plates being :: E4WD to go with my other two E4X4 and ESUV, the future is coming!

Smoky bandit said:
Solid Luck said:
Bought this for the youngest today.

Been looking for a while. Price of second hand cars is atrocious at the moment. Still have to buy one for the middle child.

My campervan??? 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...4822724_1991748_117215_7_b001a4fd6ac4ed41.jpg
Get them to buy their own mate..
I did.. :lol: :Y:

Mate, :lol:
Kids don't buy their first car in todays world AND they don't leave home until they're in just about due for the pension :playful:

Pro-swing, some maybe happy with it.
Mine lasted about half and hour before ditching all the extras except the "space bar."
(The image shows the bungy connected to the shaft in wrong position, is it any wonder many say it is too heavy?)
Good luck at least you will have a comfortable night in your Kings swag. :100:

Nightjar said:
Pro-swing, some maybe happy with it.
Mine lasted about half and hour before ditching all the extras except the "space bar."
(The image shows the bungy connected to the shaft in wrong position, is it any wonder many say it is too heavy?)
Good luck at least you will have a comfortable night in your Kings swag. :100:
It's All good, gotta try things out to see which way I wanna go with the setup, I like how there is options :cool:

Latest posts