Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Silky Big Boy and Silky Katana Boy 500 permanently stored in the fourby.
The Katana will saw through a 6 log before you could fire up the chainsaw...(if I had one).
Best pull saw money can buy :perfect:
1634966967_293406ee-3f13-45d7-9ec7-761885decaa8.jpg

1634966967_16bfdede-67a5-4d5c-b869-9588bcbbb505.jpg

Our new tele arrived today-58" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV Android TV (Series 9, TU9220).

Android TV.

Intense contrast with High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Powered by Android TV featuring Google Assistant and voice search
Easy access buttons for pre-installed Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and Google Play store
Built-in Chromecast to stream from your smartphone, laptop or tablet to your TV
Faster, smoother performance with Android 10 OS and 2GB RAM
Download all your favourite apps like Disney+, Twitch and Kayo through the Google Play Store
Wi-Fi, LAN and Bluetooth* connectivity with HDMI and USB inputs

Jaros said:
Our new tele arrived today-58" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV Android TV (Series 9, TU9220).

Android TV.

Easy access buttons for pre-installed Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video and Google Play store
Download all your favourite apps like Disney+, Twitch and Kayo through the Google Play Store

And here I am thinkling we cant run AD'S in these sections.....

:playful: :lol: :lol:

OzzieAu said:
I have a Silky Big Boy and Silky Katana Boy 500 permanently stored in the fourby.
The Katana will saw through a 6 log before you could fire up the chainsaw...(if I had one).
Best pull saw money can buy :perfect:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...6967_293406ee-3f13-45d7-9ec7-761885decaa8.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...6967_16bfdede-67a5-4d5c-b869-9588bcbbb505.jpg
Ozzie
I nearly got the Katana, but figured I wouldnt need to build a log cabin. The Big Boy will rip through a 6 log quickly too, just a few more pull strokes. I believe the trick to these is let the saw do the work on the pull stroke. :Y:

I love an outside fire, but with our travels somewhat curtailed and living in suburbia Im mindful of the volume of smoke you produce, so the kids all chipped in as my belated birthday present and I topped up the coffers and bought a Biolite Firepit. This unit has a battery pack on the end which controls a fan which in turn blows air through 51 jets (loose term) to help stoke the fire along and help reduce that following smoke we have all encountered.
Gave it a run for the first time the other night and it was pretty frugal as far as wood usage went, three bits of red gum about 9 long and 2 1/2 in diameter and a bit of old pine kindling gave a burn for about two hours. Impressed with the portability of the unit, fan on max gives a bit of a whine but not excessively so and the majority of the time it was on low or medium anyway. On low the unit will run for 24 hours. The battery pack will also run USB lights or recharge your mobile phone.
Plan on doing a cook on it sometime next week.
1635455830_1612895b-65b2-4cc8-98b5-a3c982a10580.jpg

Jaros said:

Android TV.

So whats it like Jack ?

Gday OzzieAu, about 7kg, has a few nifty features, firebasket inside sets at two levels, low for firewood, high for charcoal, briquettes heat beads.
The beauty of it is you could fill it with firewood for travelling if you were doing an overnighted or picnic day.

Top grill slides out of the way to allow adding more fuel if need be. Ash chute in the bottom for easy cleaning but I must admit it burns everything down to ash pretty well. 10mins after I finished with it I carried to an undercover area, both handles were cool to the touch. For the tech gurus you can connect it to your phone via an app and control the fan plus it gives you an estimate of battery time left.

Cheers.

Wishfull said:
Jaros said:

Android TV.