Makro Racer information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stalker said:
nesral said:
Since this is a Gold Racer thread I for one would much prefer to know when it might be available, it's price in $Au. and if it can GB near our ocean salt water and on a dry salt lake in WA.

if nokta / makro had allowed me to be a seller or at least give me a few detectors to test here in wa , you'd have a answer to whether it works here or not .. nokta / makro are not interested in having a western australian dealer or testers . even though they said they were looking into it , i doubt that it will eventuate . i had even asked and applied for testing here and their reply was basically a flat no .. its a shame really as i do like the detectors ..

It would be convenient to have a tester in WA if nothing else it could eliminate guesswork and second hand information from folks we don't know.

I for one have no interest in how a Gold Racer compare to other vlf detectors in WA.

Fors Gold, Racer, Fors Gold+ there have been plenty of time for someone to make a few videos on how they behave over there.

WA Jack did some on the AT Gold., meaning "XX" if there is a will there is a way!

:cool: I see someone independent already have a Gold Racer in use in Australia, no much info on how it works here; then again it could be weather related or they don't have the need to say anything since they have to pay their own way. :/

An order will be placed this week coming for the new Gold RACER model.........they should be here in about 2 weeks all going well.
Others have shown interest in this model and a few pre orders have been taken so far.

The AU price has been set which i'll put up on Monday.....the unit comes in both std and pro packages.

Here is one of my reviews so far....high temperature is keeping me from getting out there and doing more ATM.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14824

Price for the Makro Gold RACER std package is........AU$975
Price for the Pro package will be ..........AU$1350.

Expecting a shipment within the next two weeks.

Hi all,

After using the Nokta Fors CoRe and Fors Gold+ for some months now, and discussions with Narrawa and Nokta HQ in Turkey, I've decided to offer Nokta's for sale here in Adelaide, and will include the Gold Racer as it is significantly different.

I've placed an order for the Gold Racers, and hope to have them in about 2 weeks. I have not used one yet, but only positive reports so far from those that have. Very excited to try one out myself.

Cheers

Nenad

Great news Nenad, Looking forward to some of your vids testing the Gold Racers and aftermarket coils

Hope they stay under a 1000 bucks for the std kit

dave

Nice very keen to hear your thoughts Nenad. Very interesting machine been following Steve over on Detectorprospector and Think i will buy one. I have really tried to use the CTX in those really trashy gold spots but it just cant handle the ground and does not see the small pieces but at 56khz and good discrimination with the new ground balance tech to boot this machine might be a shinning light.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for Goldwright. Also something that can ping quartz speccies that are invisible to the PI's.

With the 19khz Fors Gold + I've done a bit of testing in my mineralised test tub and in the goldfields and it's really good at pinging gold in bad dirt in the Fast mode. The all-metal mode is also pretty hot when ground allows, so the Gold Racer will be very interesting operating at a much higher frequency.

I'll have to finish my review on the two Fors machines before the Gold Racer arrives ;)

10fp said:
Great news Nenad, Looking forward to some of your vids testing the Gold Racers and aftermarket coils

Hope they stay under a 1000 bucks for the std kit

dave

Yep, $975 for the standard kit.

Latest posts