Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
todds a goose he should have pulled out when they started finding trash in their tailings. they has too much sediment in that last setup and couldnt understand why they didn't catch gold. next year everyone will be working for Parker

I'm with you golddigg... as soon as they realised the ground had already been mined they should have called the land owner on it.
Paying a lease on 'virgin ground' and getting someone elses tailings is a deal breaker.
Todd is a dreamer. It seems they never do enough prospecting. No point running thousands of yards of material if there's no gold in it.

I'm keen to see how the Dakota boys go up at Cahoon creek. Must be a $#it load of gold up there considering how much is in Porcupine creek.

Young Parker will be a rich man in a few years.

Bloody shame we don't have gold like they do and the regulations in Oz to allow us to get at it.

I'd also like to see how they remediate the land when they are done mining.
It looks like they pretty much rape the countryside.
Never get away with it here.

rape and pillage is the way of the usa mate that's why they have to come here to see the bush. id love to be a fly on the wall when they test those core samples

Ramjet said:
This week on Gold Rush...
Parker = 74 oz
Fred = 27 oz
Todd = 0 oz.

I use kickass torrents to search, ( people rate quality of video and audio).
Usr Utorrent to download.

Hay Rod,
I just watch it on youtube, Just look for MIDICollection. He has the new episode on there the day after it has gone to air.

Do you really think the Hoffmans walked out of that jungle with nothing? How much do you think they would be making in royalties from the production of the show? I think it would be like a working holiday for them. If they get onto the gold it's the icing on the cake.

Also to me it looked as though they left all their gear behind? I will be watching the next episode to see if they return to remove it.
I don't think they will be returning because of the hassle it took to get it in there. Probably left as part payment to the lease owner or written off as uneconomical.

of course all of these guys make a killing anyway. especially tod being one of the first. such shitty miners

G0lddigg@ said:
rape and pillage is the way of the usa mate that's why they have to come here to see the bush. id love to be a fly on the wall when they test those core samples

Totally agree Golddigg. I can't understand yanks.
Can't swear or show plumbers crack on tv but someone getting their head blown off is ok?
I'm hoping the core samples show bulk gold. Going to be hard to mine on a big scale tho.

Parker has alot of guts for a young bloke putting it all on the line I hope he goes real well this season NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!

Ramjet said:
I'm with you golddigg... as soon as they realised the ground had already been mined they should have called the land owner on it.
Paying a lease on 'virgin ground' and getting someone elses tailings is a deal breaker.
Todd is a dreamer. It seems they never do enough prospecting. No point running thousands of yards of material if there's no gold in it.

I'm keen to see how the Dakota boys go up at Cahoon creek. Must be a $#it load of gold up there considering how much is in Porcupine creek.

Young Parker will be a rich man in a few years.

Bloody shame we don't have gold like they do and the regulations in Oz to allow us to get at it.

I'd also like to see how they remediate the land when they are done mining.
It looks like they pretty much rape the countryside.
Never get away with it here.

Hi Ramjet,

Actually we do have gold like they do and better - if Dakota boys / Parker get better than $20-25 USD per cubic yard they are in heaven, Oallen Ford for me has produced $45 AUD (about 1 gram) per cubic yard - I reckon they would be over the moon if they had ground like that :) - yes the regs here put a stop to that :mad:
Rgds
Barry

bazza2210 said:
Hi Ramjet,

Actually we do have gold like they do and better - if Dakota boys / Parker get better than $20-25 USD per cubic yard they are in heaven, Oallen Ford for me has produced $45 AUD (about 1 gram) per cubic yard - I reckon they would be over the moon if they had ground like that :) - yes the regs here put a stop to that :mad:
Rgds
Barry

Thanks Barry.

I didn't realise that. So the gold is there. Just we can't get at it on the same scale.... mostly.

Backcreek; Todd gets about 250k from the show plus royalties. Big companies like Volvo will wave some of the leasing fees (in return for advertising), so they may come even at the end. Parker - well good luck to him he is continuing with Rick through the winter to hit 1000 oz +, there should be couple more shows still to come :)

Rodger Ramjet, when I've seen the final in the title, the end didn't make sense till I've checked out their Facebook and there was more to come :)

Watched the last episodes 18&19 on youtube , well done Parker 1022oz . Even Tony came and offered help for a day.

Sorry Golddigg , it was released Friday I thought you would have watched it by now, the are two dirt shows with it, so three shows all up - mate you will enjoy it trust me :)

Would love to see Oz producing gold rush series , enough members here to kick it off :)

Damn, kinda annoying watching all season then have the ending spoiled on a forum. Maybe i shouldn't of clicked 8.(

Latest posts