Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks just programmed it to record cheers. Most are pretty lame but you pick up a few pieces of information here and there.

Are these the guys whobecame the most wanted men in Ghana after they exposed the illegal mining there?
Or is it the new series for the Hoffmans?

Totally agree with G0lddigg@, these guys aren't miners they are just diggers. They seem to know nothing about gold, nothing about a lot of their equipment and nothing about the local terrain and what to use there. They make a huge mess and tick off heaps of people. The only guy in the crew that has any clue about gold is their prospecting guy(he's the smart one by the end of the season). The guy running the second crew always seems to be way better at running the show than Hoffman and his dad, pity he couldn't go solo and see what he could do without all the stuff ups the Hoffmans cause.
By the way this came out in America last year I think, great to see how quickly we still get a lot of shows here in Oz... Think it's probably listed as Gold rush season 4 if your looking for it, the south america listing seemed to get dropped(possibly because the Hoffmans were less interesting than Parker and co.).

OK So I started watching Gold Rush season 5 and am up to episode 5..
OMG how intense is this show with everything that Todd is doing and asking and everything that Tony and his crew are doing to move that massive digging machine!

I feel :eek: 8.( :/ :D : :eek: :eek: D :eek:

Todd is a slob and a chump, I like the Dad the best. Is he still in the show? Haven't watched it for ages.

I still prefer yukon gold since Fred went bye bye. It might be trash at times but Def watchable. Who doesn't like a train wreck. I keep thinking about how good it would be in the tailings pile. More episodes. More series. Can't get enough.

Goldtarget said:
I still prefer yukon gold since Fred went bye bye. It might be trash at times but Def watchable. Who doesn't like a train wreck. I keep thinking about how good it would be in the tailings pile. More episodes. More series. Can't get enough.

i take it your talking about the sluice tailings?...check out how clogged the expanded is when they stop for cleanout!!!!!!!

Bugger the ounce count....Is Mr Beets going to get his Viking ship going before the series ends?
Any inside info?
Drama aside I've lost interest in Todds crew it all about the Beets.

i actually did a catchup and watched all of season 5 on the weekend. i love how he is bringing old school back with that dredge. editing out the dramatisation i reckon he'[s doing it to show the world and have some fun, its ganna be awsome! :cool:

ey GT, cant remember what episode but i liked it when that bloke that works with parker noticed the fines in the tailings. what did you think about all that?

Latest posts