Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not a bad series, my wife got hooked on it more than I did. Where now looking forward to watching season 2.

Do you reckon it's the real deal or made up rubbish?

I must admit this series got me thinking about getting invovled. I have sold pumps to the mining industry for a number of years and had discussions with them about. Certainly a lot of science behind the claims. Clearly not that experienced even I'd run some test holes to check my gold concentration before spending six months digging a hole that could lead no where.

Don't think much of what Fred does in season two but hey I guess that's mining for you.

The kid cracks me up would have loved spending the summers with my old man and grandpa digging up gold..

The Dutch bloke in the second series has a smoken hot daughter would love to see more of her on the show though.

I really dislike Dakota Fred. It does seem very weird that they invest so much money yet they don't seem to do much research or planning first.

yeah ive watched all 3, well still a few eps to go in s3.
keeps the gold fever alive

Yeah, I've also got my fingers crossed for Parker. He's a good kid with an amazing grandfather. Can't believe that guy is 90 and still running around like he's 50 haha. I guess the fresh air keeps you young and positive.

Ramjet - I really cant be bothered this year (same knob-action every year) BUT is Dakota Fred up to no good? he is my favourite and I still love how he got the Todd and Co bafoons kicked off the creek in the original series.

Is that the Tony Beets with subtitles that Parker wants to play Mummies and Daddies with? He sounds like the swedish muppet.

Latest posts