Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marked said:
Leah's Mudpie said:
...And how did they get across that bridge? Close one...

As if a couple of new green planks would have magically increased the bridge's capacity 4-fold...we just need to remember the main market this show is aimed at: Stoopid Amerry-cans :rolleyes:

I don't understand why they have subtitles for tony. I can understand him just fine haha.

and Fred sounds like my ex-mother-in-law - the yabbering old battleaxe. nag nag nag

I want to see how Justin will mine up the mountain.
Can't get heavy machines up there.
A baby excavator has to be pulled down and flown up the reassembled.
Plus it's not alluvial gold. Different mining.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how Dustin does it, but Fred just won't let go of that hole. Kinda feel sorry for him. An old man with a dream. Hope it comes true.

Was talk of running a crusher in the dirt pre-season special. Crushing then processing - sounds like jack-hammer and small equipment. Would want to be some rich ore he's running.

Leah's Mudpie said:
but Fred just won't let go of that hole. Kinda feel sorry for him. An old man with a dream. Hope it comes true.

Ha Ha!!! :D

All us old blokes have the same dream.

loamer said:
Leah's Mudpie said:
but Fred just won't let go of that hole. Kinda feel sorry for him. An old man with a dream. Hope it comes true.

Ha Ha!!! :D

All us old blokes have the same dream.

Lol. If Fred died before he realised his dream that would be sad.

Just watched last night's episode.
Still no gold 8.(
Really does show the difficulties the Hoffman crew have to deal with.
Still super keen to see what is at the bottom of the glory hole :D

I've just started watching this, it's fun for a laugh! I think D'arcy Cooper would call them all cowboys, that guy has his head on straight.

Yeah Parker must stink to high-hell wearing the same hoodie all season. I might be A cynic but I'd say most of the infuriating poor decisions are a deliberate attempt to introduce more drama to the show. I enjoy watching it for what it is. Balx, I'm the same with forgetting stuff - might be handy to have a laminated checklist? Drewe.

Bering sea gold episode 1.
We have gold! See gold rush, its not that hard to show gold.
Just get on with it. Too much drama.

Yep, 4 seasons of todd's antics and I'm over it. Not sure if it's just todd or if it's that exuctive producer trying to drama it up, but it's just got crap, to much like survivor with the drama.

Be good if Freddie dodge had his own show, bloke could learn a thing or two from him.

I partly watched several episodes of this program, had to turn it off as they come across as a bunch of cowboy yahoos that never seem to find anything. Everything they do is purely for the cameras, and nothing to do with finding gold. I think Deep Digger Dan is more entertaining! :lol:

Goldpick said:
I partly watched several episodes of this program, had to turn it off as they come across as a bunch of cowboy yahoos that never seem to find anything. Everything they do is purely for the cameras, and nothing to do with finding gold. I think Deep Digger Dan is more entertaining! :lol:
Last season they almost got 1000 ounces , more then most of us on this forum will ever come close to so I don't think there cowboy yahoos

Latest posts