Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the swedish muppet ever used so much colourful; language though... :/

Balx said:
Ramjet said:
He did drill... It was rubbish.
Yeah parker drilled after he got all his stuff there. Too late she cried.

Drilled in the off-season; Beets must have pointed him at the one hot spot, as it proved promising enough to take the lease out.

Yes mate - but what about dakota? do you reckon he was 'dredging' the old boiler on his crew last year? if I start watching it mate I will get sucked in again and continue yelling at the TV 'PAN THE SLURRY YOU KOKS!!!"

Marked said:
Balx said:
Ramjet said:
He did drill... It was rubbish.
Yeah parker drilled after he got all his stuff there. Too late she cried.

Drilled in the off-season; Beets must have pointed him at the one hot spot, as it proved promising enough to take the lease out.
Isnt Parker into his daughter? surely tony wouldnt shaft him. Plus he gets a cut too.

come on boys - stop teasing! Is old club-foot in this series or not AND is his bit on the side still in the crew?

Glory hole...wish they'd call it something else lol.

Not an episode goes by that something doesn't stuff up. And yes, why go into the jungle without filters?? And how did they get across that bridge? Close one...

I guess without all the drama we wouldn't watch it. If they just rocked up and got filthy rich it wouldn't be as appealing. Everytime i go panning i forget stuff, so i kind of get it. hahaha

Ramjet said:
loamer said:
come on boys - stop teasing! Is old club-foot in this series or not AND is his bit on the side still in the crew?

Yes and yes.
He's having one last go at the glory hole.

I guess he is having a crack at two glory holes. ;)
Betcha the excavator goes in this year.

Balx said:
I guess without all the drama we wouldn't watch it. If they just rocked up and got filthy rich it wouldn't be as appealing. Everytime i go panning i forget stuff, so i kind of get it. hahaha

Yeah, I just hate it when Todd makes a dumbass decision and puts the lives of his crew at risk all cos he wants to reach an unrealistic target of 1000 ounces. Todd has good intentions but he's a douche bag sometimes.

loamer said:
Ramjet said:
loamer said:

Yes and yes.

Nearly lost it already. How they will stop the creek from bursting through or flooding the hole I don't know.

Ramjet said:
loamer said:
Ramjet said:
loamer said:

Yes and yes.

Nearly lost it already. How they will stop the creek from bursting through or flooding the hole I don't know.

Don't worry, stupidity will find a way haha.

His folks are no oil paintings, BUT geeez - he is the spit of his grandfather!! I will not watch this, I will not watch this, I will not watch this....bugga - hullo pirate bay. I want to see Fred slip the 'excavator in that hole' and possibly slip the 'excavator in the other hole.' we could have Gold Rush 'after dark'.

Leah's Mudpie said:
...And how did they get across that bridge? Close one...

As if a couple of new green planks would have magically increased the bridge's capacity 4-fold...we just need to remember the main market this show is aimed at: Stoopid Amerry-cans :rolleyes:

loamer said:
His folks are no oil paintings, BUT geeez - he is the spit of his grandfather!! I will not watch this, I will not watch this, I will not watch this....bugga - hullo pirate bay. I want to see Fred slip the 'excavator in that hole' and possibly slip the 'excavator in the other hole.' we could have Gold Rush 'after dark'.

Lmao!!

Latest posts