Gold Rush TV Series information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved this series i downloaded all of them and watched them back to back, the funy thing to me was that Tod and he's dad said at the start that they were prospectors yet not one of them had a highbanker or sluice for testing, they didn't understand anything about anything so kind of a train wreck you cant look away from. I watched the first four new episodes of this season very sad at best then the 5th eposide just a recap on how they made the first four, finally today ive found ep 6-7 opn pirate bay :)

Lets hope the young fella can make some pay

Balx said:
Marked said:
Balx said:
Ramjet said:
He did drill... It was rubbish.
Yeah parker drilled after he got all his stuff there. Too late she cried.

Drilled in the off-season; Beets must have pointed him at the one hot spot, as it proved promising enough to take the lease out.
Isnt Parker into his daughter? surely tony wouldnt shaft him. Plus he gets a cut too.

Isn't the ol' saying "what you do to my daughter I do to you".

Wintersnake said:
Balx said:
Marked said:
Balx said:
Ramjet said:
He did drill... It was rubbish.
Yeah parker drilled after he got all his stuff there. Too late she cried.

Drilled in the off-season; Beets must have pointed him at the one hot spot, as it proved promising enough to take the lease out.
Isnt Parker into his daughter? surely tony wouldnt shaft him. Plus he gets a cut too.

Isn't the ol' saying "what you do to my daughter I do to you".
hahaha

I admire anyone that is willing to have a crack, and lets be honest even with the "drama" its way better than 99% of the shows on TV.

Balx said:
I admire anyone that is willing to have a crack, and lets be honest even with the "drama" its way better than 99% of the shows on TV.

Yeah I watch it. Todd seems a bumbling fool. But he created the whole prospecting tv genre.
Without his dreams, people like Freddy Dodge and Dozer Dave Turin would never have started the adventures of the last few years.
Saw a couple of episodes of season 1 on foxtel on a weekend away with my lady.
It is what started me on the journey to search for my own gold.
I have a love/hate relationship with Gold Rush and the other shows that followed.
They all seem so incompetent. A good crew with half an idea should do much better?
But you have to take into account that to get ratings in the American market you need drama.
So they edit it the footage to create drama where none exists?
Just my thoughts.
I always hope they hit the mother lode.
I can't stop watching :D

Ramjet said:
Balx said:

Yeah I watch it. Todd seems a bumbling fool. But he created the whole prospecting tv genre.
Without his dreams, people like Freddy Dodge and Dozer Dave Turin would never have started the adventures of the last few years.
Saw a couple of episodes of season 1 on foxtel on a weekend away with my lady.
It is what started me on the journey to search for my own gold.
I have a love/hate relationship with Gold Rush and the other shows that followed.
They all seem so incompetent. A good crew with half an idea should do much better?
But you have to take into account that to get ratings in the American market you need drama.
So they edit it the footage to create drama where none exists?
Just my thoughts.
I always hope they hit the mother lode.
I can't stop watching :D
yeah i am with you mate.

Ramjet said:
Just watched last night's episode.
Go Parker.
To quote Forrest Gump. That's all I have to say about that.
loved that he cranked out 3200 yards, eat that tony beets. Cheeky old prick taking his cut as they go, clearly been bitten before. haha

Watched this week's show.
Head shake.
Young Parker still leading the pack.
No gold in the jungle yet.

Watching Bering Sea Gold as well.
Some doing good, some doing nothing... Literally.
Standing around with their hands in pockets. One way to garauntee no gold.

Guys with all this heat right now I'm trying to get my gold fix by watching Gold Rush Alaska season 4. I have watched the full 1st episode "Queen of Diamonds" but when I want to watch the other episodes it seems that I have to open an account and give card details ect. Is there a site anywhere that I can go and just watch each episode with out all this bullsh*t about opening account, downloading software. They tell you it is free and they only want your card details to verify your country of origin. Then you find out it is only free for 5 days then you have to pay each month from then on even if you don't use that site again.
wombat ;)

you need a torrent program like utorrent and can get all the epsodes from a sharing site like the pirate bay

Hi guys im a iT tech for a crust pirate bay is full of viruses
Use torrentz.com and use vuze ( torrent downloading program)
And yes its all free :D hope it helps

dryhorrors said:
Hi guys im a iT tech for a crust pirate bay is full of viruses
Use torrentz.com and use vuze ( torrent downloading program)
And yes its all free :D hope it helps
I'd say all torrent sites can have viruses mate like all things download from trusted VIP only isolate your downloads and use good virus protection. I just had a look at torrentz.com and within 3 minutes it was trying to torrenttv and closed my browser....

I got rid of Foxtel cause of this - I just watched Ep 11 of Season 4 (i get it 1 day after it airs in the US) yeah as entertainment its good, but they are a trainwreck. C'mon - never seen any of them with a detector or testing sluice. Tony Beets is the only one with a clue. Drill, drill, drill he says, and drill some f'ing more. For all the Parker fans all i'll say is he goes from blue to red.

On this weeks episode of Gold Rush, young Parker hits 800 ounces.
The Hoffman crew... 2 ounces!

Bering Sea Gold. Damn there is a ton of gold out there.
Clean ups of over 100 ounces for the bigger operators.

Be interesting to see what todd does next year, One of those blokes could have worked at Mcdonalds for the five months and mad twice what that whole op made and saved 100k in the process. hahahaha. Bad Fail.

Latest posts