Cheap metal detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) If you do some research you will see there is a difference.

Plenty of reviews done on this matter.

Buy one and see. Oh...and make sure you pull it apart and resolder all the connections first ..and seal the coil....and then you might be right for a while.

Well all that went really well :Y: but i didnt get my opinion :(

Not that it matters, but here it is ,

If the chinese have any marketing skills they will no doubt buy 50 genuine detectors then resell them as clones , thereby generating a buzz of people willing to testify these clones are as good if not better than the originals , then the realfake clones will spred through the world blurting and farting tones just finding enough junk to keep your hopes up that you saved $$$$ and just need to find better ground.

There are enough doubts passing through ones mind on a days detecting without color using the good gear , let alone one thats to cheap to be true.

I believe maybe we should premote these copies , because the more people trusting junk has to increase the chance of more gold being left for me :D .

Mike Marsupial If you flood the Gold show and tell section with your nugget finds from these clones, i will then look more seriously at clown detectors.

Mike Marsupial said:
reynard said:
By any chance are you selling chinese detectors

No mate, I just really hate bullshjt! And all this brand/country loyalty crap is prime bullshjt!
No loyalty to any brand here, just loyal to what works the best and thats a genuine minelab.

Approached by 3 different people last year having problems with there detectors, 1 gent had 2, 1 for his wife.

All were Chinese knock offs and 1 was indistinguishable externally and he paid $3500 for that 1 and likewise all the others were about the same price and all from eBay.

All of them were eastern staters doing their bucket list trip to the west to find a big one.

Hey Mike, since I'm such a good bloke, I will sell you one of my chinese knock off detectors that I was given, for a bargain price of $1200. That is cheaper than you can get them online. I will include express postage too.

Other than that I hope my keystrokes were not wasted(they were on you) and someone actually took something useful from my post.

Mike Marsupial said:
OK, I'm happy to pay my fiver to be allowed out of the 'no argument' door.
But, you're all Wong!

Well lets do this scientifically. You buy your clone and we will compare. Proof is in the evidence.
Having said this I would hate to see someone buy a clone based on your arguments.
They will be very disappointed and out of pocket.
Prove me wrong :)

madtuna said:
Mike Marsupial said:
reynard said:
By any chance are you selling chinese detectors

No mate, I just really hate bullshjt! And all this brand/country loyalty crap is prime bullshjt!
No loyalty to any brand here, just loyal to what works the best and thats a genuine minelab.

Approached by 3 different people last year having problems with there detectors, 1 gent had 2, 1 for his wife.

All were Chinese knock offs and 1 was indistinguishable externally and he paid $3500 for that 1 and likewise all the others were about the same price and all from eBay.

All of them were eastern staters doing their bucket list trip to the west to find a big one.

That is sad. I can only imagine how disappointed they would have been.

Yep sad...but pees me off when I see them try to flog them off again for the same price in th P.O. or the van park notice board.

I usually see a couple a year at the van park meet and greets

Latest posts