12 Weeks To Find First Gold (Persistence Pays).

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i was thinking too ;)
Hope all is well though!!
And......
We get an update soon from
" MG`s Mining Co."
]:D

he has been really busy ,dont you know that MG would not just go without saying so,he is not not that kind of guy,
he will tell you when and if he is going ,
so dry your eyes he will be back soon lol . PP

Has anyone looked in the mine shafts where he has been detecting ? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OOh that's right no body knows where that is !!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
I wish he had told me ! I would have gone detecting for him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LC76 said:
This is why i never want to be famous
1488554016_tumblr_mlk998y9cl1qbxlwho4_r1_250.jpg

mg we all miss you sooooo much look at the hole you have left unfilled in so many lives.

ps hope all is well ;)

Hi Guys,

Just checked the thread and was so happy to see you all taken care of it while I was super busy, and also your concerns. Much appreciated guys, hopefully in my absence you can all keep adding to the thread in these circumstances. Be great to see you all post up your persistent efforts when I am away.

As for detecting I havent been out at all since my last video, hoping to get out later today and tomorrow and all goes well I will certainly capture some good stuff for you guys.

Thanks again

Cheers, Minelab Gold

Gday MG :D
You had us worried mate ]:D glad to see your back :lol:
Hope all is good and you can get back out soon.
I am heading out tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed for me ;)

Cant wait for your next video MG and would you be able to upload the full version soon to your ground reading vid?
Cheers :)

Minelab Gold said:
Thanks MH,

Fingers crossed for you, good luck

Regarding the Vid - Thats what I have been away working on, filming the rest of the full version with some added extra's, exciting times.

Talk Soon

Thanks MG :)

I look forward to watching it :Y: :Y: :D

Finally hit the fields today, feels good to be back out, between the hot days and being super busy I was looking forward to it.

That feeling of hearing the machine fire up is great and then hitting buck shot after buck shot is just truly amazing, just what we all love to know we have our senses still dialed in after a brief time away.

Here is todays finds and well worth the effort either way. Color or None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k5UxJ0PvxY

Cheers M.G

well good to see your out in the bush again and glad you still have stubby lol see I am not the only one that picks on your Pick lol ,nice couple of bits of colour too ,so how did your bro go ?? and are you going to adopt that dog and teach him to dig the holes for you lol .PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts