Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this for $250.

1494814831_img_20170515_120540.jpg

I Bought Today 2 new BFG KO2 Tyres for my 4x4.. :Y: .. now to get the other 2 next Week and I will have a full set. :Y: ... Worth their weight in Gold..... $306 ea... :N:

LW....

I received this today :Y:

1496307719_img_0589.jpg

1496307759_img_0592.jpg

With the cashless society well under way and goldies away from the coast getting deeper and harder to find also leaving them needing a clean I purchased this :Y:

I decided to buy one of these after years of scrubbing them by hands,I can also run my ever increasing silver count through it :cool:

After I get it running yet deciding on my mix I will post some before and after photo's to show how she went,hopefully beyond my expectations.

She is the 3lb single barrel version made in the USA,the barrel is made of rubber.

Ebay gave me $15.00 off costing me $185.00 delivered,money well spent I'd say.

Thanks for looking :)

Note - my 200th post :Y:

Cashgoldsilver, Did you get any Tumbling rocks to go with your Tumbler?.... If you did, Thoroughly Check them out, 8) as a fellow forum member bought one and the rocks that came with it contained a piece of Blue-Grey Asbestos... :eek:

Well done on the post 200... but I think WE have a fair way to go to catch up to some... ]:D

LW....

Thanks LW for the warning.

No I did not buy any "rocks" but intend to buy some very small stones that you might put in the bottom of your fish tank or just go down to the local creek and grad a bit a sand or even a mix of both.

Unlike what the tumbler was designed for wearing down stones,I just intend as mentioned to clean up some Silvers and some Goldies.

Thanks again for your warning :)

cashgoldsilver said:
Thanks LW for the warning.

No I did not buy any "rocks" but intend to buy some very small stones that you might put in the bottom of your fish tank or just go down to the local creek and grad a bit a sand or even a mix of both.

Unlike what the tumbler was designed for wearing down stones,I just intend as mentioned to clean up some Silvers and some Goldies.

Thanks again for your warning :)
Don't clean PD's especially silvers cgs :eek: special care coins ;) ...show us on your finds if you need :cool: :Y:

I forgot who told me the other day to clean my Silvers in Salt and White Vinegar (was it you) but I left them for too long = black/er :N:

So where to from here then Einstein :lol:

When I sell I am only selling for scrap surprise surprise :cool:

It may be able to be fixed...show a pic....Citric acid works and Lemon juice too but different coins take different ways ;)
Some times it takes ages :rolleyes:

Latest posts