Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
Thanks LW for the warning.

No I did not buy any "rocks" but intend to buy some very small stones that you might put in the bottom of your fish tank or just go down to the local creek and grad a bit a sand or even a mix of both.

Unlike what the tumbler was designed for wearing down stones,I just intend as mentioned to clean up some Silvers and some Goldies.

Thanks again for your warning :)

Most Tumblers you buy have a bag of rocks with the Tumbler to get you going.. .......Good Luck with your Silvers and your Goldies...Wish I had some :lol: :Y:

LW...

cashgoldsilver said:
I forgot who told me the other day to clean my Silvers in Salt and White Vinegar (was it you) but I left them for too long = black/er :N:

So where to from here then Einstein :lol:

When I sell I am only selling for scrap surprise surprise :cool:

That being the case (selling), i'd just use a cloth & some Silvo...ymmv.

Chewy said:
Tyres for the exploder and sneakers for me. Last pair were stuffed after 4 years of wear and tear.
I hope the exploders not a bomb lol :lol:

Hi all brought this a few weeks ago to enhance our gold ventures on our just approved gold tenements.
1496488636_img_0640_excavator.jpg

Cheers Dave.

barrabandit said:
gpx5000.... cause why start with a beginners setup....never done any detecting before .... better start reading up haha :lol:

Bloody hell, most people buy a $20 pan first up, and you go fork out $5k.
Welcome to PA mate :Y:

Looks like a drone :)

A drone for finding Gold :p

P.S. you will have to delete your sold xterra from your profile when you get time 8)

Latest posts