Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs M got me sorted out a few years back .........

1491745927_a_round_tuit.jpg

I've never been so bloody busy ;)

Today I got another new Deteknics wader Li pinpointer from Nenan at Phase technical. In record time again. Thanks Nenad. This one is for Mrs Wishfull. I sent a sms to Nenad on the Sunday night about 7:00 pm, not expecting to hear from him until the Monday but he contacted me that night and I we sealed the deal that night. You can't ask for better service than that :Y:

Occasional_panner said:
Rod H said:
got a carton of tooheys extra dry today :Y:
Were they giving them away free?

Haha funny thing I was at Dans one day and they were giving away cans of Fosters, only one in ten were accepting them, mostly people cringed and just said nup.

Yet funnily enough it's a bit like when we had Evinrude and Johnson outboard motors one was blue and the other was white. Fosters is exactly the same, if you put it in a Crownie bottle, people will love it and that's exactly what happens, Fosters and Crown are the same beer. But of course you can't tell that to a Crownie drinker because they know that it's the better beer. That little bit of news come from Dr. Chuck Hahn, he of Hahn brewing.

I've be debating whether to lash out and buy a 7000. I'm still not convinced that it's the best option so I've bought a couple of new coils for the 4500 instead. Nenad has sent an 11" Detech Ultra mono that hopefully will turn up next week. We're leaving on Saturday so I've cut it a bit fine. There are times when Mrs M is pulling the the tiny ones out with the SDC but the 14" Coiltek on the 4500 can't find them. That's when I'm hoping the 11" mono will come into play.

1492686190_new_evo_19_coil.jpg

Other times I've found bigger nuggets in deep ground at the limit of the 4500's depth using the 14" Coiltek Elite. I didn't want to have to swing a big heavy coil to go deeper but Nenad recommended the 19" Nugget Finder Evolution. I went in to The Prospectors Pick with the kitchen scales. My 14" Coiltek Elite weighs 1085g the 18" Coiltek Elite weighs 1334g and the 19" Nugget Finder Evolution came in at 1100g. So I've gone from 14" to 19" without any weight penalty :) :Y:

I would take you up on that Moneybox but
I think by the time I flew it over there,
The battery would be just a bit flat. :D

Tathradj said:
I would take you up on that Moneybox but
I think by the time I flew it over there,
The battery would be just a bit flat. :D
dont forget that when we get your age the reflexes slow down :( :( so dont forget nice and slow so you can follow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
only kidding mate they look so much fun enjoy it mate :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Latest posts