Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone,
Wow what an awesome weekend I've had, SinHof and I travelled to Goulbourn today to pick up our 8 week old GSP pup, sorry Heatho no frenchies for this girl ha ha, we have named her Elke and I am just so happy, so boys I guess the detecting will take a bit of a back step till I get this pup accustomed to our way of life then she will go everywhere with me, just a bit of obedience then it's off to the beach and parks where she's permitted to go, look forward to sharing our adventures in the future thanks for all the encouragement and I agree get your better halves involved it will only cost you a detector and what fun to share a hobby together, my advice though make sure you smell the roses of life along the way it will make her happy SinHof has discovered this hence the detector.
See you round the parks sometimes or maybe share a campfire
GSP Girl.
PS: Hope you like the pics.
1497354793_20170613_195115.jpg
1497354832_20170613_184202.jpg

I'M A GSP GIRL. Wow nice dog. Had the same colour GSP myself. Got it up Gouldburn was as well when i lived in North Ringwood.
Great natured and very loyal. Enjoy her.
Jaros ]:D

Hi Everyone,
Thanks everyone for the very kind comments, yes Elke is not only cute, she's extremely cuddly, SinHof has been babysitting all day and is exhausted & ready for bed lol and yes Sandta he is a keeper, it's only take me 19 years to train him and it's still a work in progress we just won't let him in on the secret lol.
By for now.
PS: A better image of our new girl.
1497435200_20170614_151831.jpg

PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG

Got 4 of these LED torches in a pack with batteries supplied from Cosco in Adelaide. They are good enough to spot light rabbits with, I'm impressed.
Take 3 Tripple A's in a little carriage.
Funny thing though the red one was the brightest one the other 3 were about the same but still blinding.

Edit $29.00

1497444766_2017-06-14_22.18.47.jpg

2 x plane tickets to perth. :party:
one for me one for the zed, ow wait the wife wants to go.
has anyone here had experiences/problems transporting their detectors on flights.

mudgee hunter said:
PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG PAN!YEP A HOG

Let us know how it goes maybe a video would be good.

Received a surprise in the mail today :) a quality DD carry bag ............................ promo issue ........................ thank you Dean very much and will be put to good use. The usual DD quality tough as nails :Y:

1497521098_dd_bag.jpg

Gem in I said:
2 x plane tickets to perth. :party:
one for me one for the zed, ow wait the wife wants to go.
has anyone here had experiences/problems transporting their detectors on flights.

Yep ................... wasn't a pleasant experience . First time refused to let me take as cabin baggage as oversize and had to go under plane. After waiting at baggage carousel at the other end for an hour until no bags left ................... no detector. Was finally found in an adjoining area where it had been just dumped in the middle of the floor and anyone walking past could have just picked it up and walked off. Return flight I insisted on taking on plane and had to obtain permission from pilot which was obtained finally after much haggling and even flashing an air crew licence but had to board plane first and stow in locker before other passengers boarded. Next time I would just break the machine down so it fits in a cabin baggage size bag and carry on. Also carry documentation stating battery type and it's size (as below) can save you much time and effort from over zealous staff. Z battery comes under size allowed for LI - ion battery but if taking spare would give it to wife to carry . The hassle I found was more so the over size for cabin baggage and then is your decision if you wish to throw your 10K "Z" to the mercy of the baggage handlers ;)
So where in the west are you swinging ? Bit further than Long Gully ;)
1497554608_z_battery_specs.jpg

Thanks a ton bogger I watched a tutorial on battery storage and it's recommended to take on carry luggage with points taped up. After reading your reply I think bubble wrap and a dd cover plus lots of anti persperant maybe a baby on board sticker just in case :8 . I am terrified at the thought of your experience.

Taking advantage of cheap flights at the moment, grab a hire car and try to base myself at southern cross for about 10 days with branching out from there.
Considered driving there from GCoast but would have to take a month off work to make it worthwhile. The aeroplane fuel is cheaper option.

Went back to long gully just after the last heavy rain for a couple of small bits I left behind previously and I'm very sorry to hear about your bike passenger 8.(

You can imagine the gut was churning when the carousel emptied and no further bags or items coming out :mad: Also if your going to put underneath look at some insurance as they had a bit of a hemorrhage when I told them what it was worth ......................... and that was only the GPX5000 ;) But seriously I'd remove the coil, separate the lower shaft from handle and interface (I'm expert at that ................ can even do it no hands :eek: ;) ) and pack in a back pack will save you what could be a lot of angst. :Y:
Yep the bike passenger should have been holding on a bit tighter :p I'm sure you can imagine I was one damn happy camper ............... NOT :rolleyes: It was a trip that anything that could go wrong did go wrong (see below) ...................... but was fun mustering and as always waking up with a view worth millions :Y: and there is far more gold to the trip than just the gold found in the ground :Y:
Oh and next time your there keep an eye out for a piece of gold with a diamond in it ....................... might still have a piece of my ear stuck to it also ;)
Good luck in the West and let us know how you go ?
ps if you want the G & G Volumes let me know ?

Stella view to awaken to ............ beats the hell out of any caravan park :Y:

1497564938_long_gully_out_the_back_door.jpg

1497566421_long_gully_view.jpg

Must have been tyre week :N:
1497565145_tambo_wheel_small_1.jpg

1497565232_quad_wheel.jpg

Latest posts