Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PabloP said:
Ridge Runner said:

Looks the goods except it costs an arm and a leg to get it in Oz. Web search found them $27 and upwards.

Rob P.

If you want one I can get it and mail it to you if that helps, I bought 3, One for the Van and on for my Brother and a Spare just in case, They cost me about 35 buck for the 3 of them,

J.

Ridge Runner said:
PabloP said:
Ridge Runner said:

Looks the goods except it costs an arm and a leg to get it in Oz. Web search found them $27 and upwards.

Rob P.

If you want one I can get it and mail it to you if that helps, I bought 3, One for the Van and on for my Brother and a Spare just in case, They cost me about 35 buck for the 3 of them,

J.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, I will stick with my wire mesh one like Redfin showed.

Rob P.

This Tent/Awning I just bought is made by Kampa / Dometic and I have just been looking around their website and they make so many of them from small ones made for SUV / MPV's and the also make Huge ones that fit on full sized Motorhomes and Caravans, Some of them have 2 and 3 Rooms in them,

Here's the SUV / MPV Awnings,

https://www.dometic.com/en-gb/uk/products/climate/motorhome-and-caravan-awnings/suv-awnings

Here's their Bigger versions,

https://www.dometic.com/en-gb/uk/products/climate/motorhome-and-caravan-awnings/campervan-awnings

''Yesterday'' I bought another "Mitzy".... :D :beer:

Couldn't resist it for $800... Very clean and tidy, complete with the usual paint blemish, and 'lowered front'... Typical Mitsubishi issues..... :)

Think I will call it the 'Covid Project'.... ]:D
Yesterday's Pics...
1589883562_img_0404.jpg

1589883602_img_0406.jpg

Looks even better Now after I detailed it today... :perfect:

LW...

Lol... No Airbags from Factory... Don't worry, I did All My checks... ;)

There are still some with bags for sale for $6,000-8,000... I really feel for those who get caught out buying one of the Re-called ones... :argh: :( :/

LW...

Dihusky said:
Just been out for our evening walk, they're amazing and seriously powerful. Even come with a little sliding anti glare shield for when you're walking towards someone with the light looking down. Real happy with these. :inlove:

Thanks for that, I have just bought myself one as well.

Whisp said:
Dihusky said:
Just been out for our evening walk, they're amazing and seriously powerful. Even come with a little sliding anti glare shield for when you're walking towards someone with the light looking down. Real happy with these. :inlove:

Me 2.

Dave law said:
Whisp said:
Dihusky said:

Me 2.

Didnt buy the headlamps, got a couple of good Pelican ones but I did by the a couple of the 4pce led light sets with mag and elastic bases.

Latest posts