Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Fairbairn Sykes Pattern 2 and Pattern 3. Always wanted to add these to my collection. A nice surprise from the minister of finance and war.

1587819967_57a13434-2970-4849-907f-01cb41fb08b6.jpg

RM Outback said:
Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:
I was starting to lose count of all your fridges. :(

I got 5 fridges and 3,, 12v Coolers, and 2 small Lunchbox esky's, :Y:

J.

:lol: :lol: :lol: keep checking the weather, when it looks like hitting high 30`s let me know and I'll come over and put'em through their passes :) Take my hat off to you RR you certainly test every sales pitch known to man :Y: :beer:

2 weeks ago it was -2 / -3*c and last week it was 25*c and 24*c yesterday :eek: :(

and later next week it is meant to drop again, with cold Arctic winds coming down from the North, :mad: :mad: :mad: :poop:

Mackka said:
Still 28C here in Brissie but nice and cool at night.
Mackka

It's 23:00hrs here and a Balmy 8*c and I am outside playing with my Vans AGM Battery,

I'm just doing some tests on it in case I need to order a New One, :mad: :mad: 8.( 8.( 8.(

Jaros said:
That's a shocking story RR. Buy 3-just in case mate. :D

Yeah why not, I got 3 115Ah deep cycle batteries and I got those 2 Lithium packs a couple more won't hurt :playful: :playful:

Batteries are driving me nuts, It's costing me more to keep them all charged than it did to buy them 8.( 8.( 8.(

Soon I will start having nightmares of the rotten things :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful:

Well done Redfin :Y: certainly worth celebrating :beer: you have done really well in the current environment.

Latest posts