Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northeast said:
Out of interest though...the car behind it, seen better days??? :|

You could still rego it in QLD.. ]:D ... Quite a few cars up here, the driver has to have his arm out the window to hold the door on... ]:D ]:D

1501933750_456604510.jpg

LW...

Northeast said:
Very straight, neat little car mate. Looks the goods.

Out of interest though...the car behind it, seen better days??? :|
The Prado is behind and is getting the engine fully rebuilt, should be back on the road very soon. ;)
The one beside, is a 98 Holden commodore that my younger brothers left here when he moved out, he had been trying to fix it for the last 7 years.
Soon its off to the wreckers. Any one want it they are welcome to it. :Y:

Do you have any Scrap Metal Merchants in your Area... Wreckers will give you a few $$ maybe, but up here the Merchants will give you $300 for scrap cars at the moment... :Y:

LW...

nucopia said:
Local wreckers would probably charge me to come pick it up. :(
Maybe not Nucopia,our old Falcon broke down and wasn't worth fixing so we rang the wreckers to see if they wanted it,they offered us $100 for it and they would pick it up.When he picked it up he told me had received a phone call from a guy who wanted a part from same model Falcon,so he had made his money back on it before he picked it up.

Eldorado said:
nucopia said:
Local wreckers would probably charge me to come pick it up. :(
Maybe not Nucopia,our old Falcon broke down and wasn't worth fixing so we rang the wreckers to see if they wanted it,they offered us $100 for it and they would pick it up.When he picked it up he told me had received a phone call from a guy who wanted a part from same model Falcon,so he had made his money back on it before he picked it up.

Yes, Ballarat area $100 - $200 for a non goer dropped off, bit less for pickup.
They make heaps off them by selling wheels/panels/mechanicals etc etc but in my mind they're welcome to it. Could think of nothing worse than a junker sitting in the backyard being stripped bit by bit just to make an extra quid or two.
Cheers T.

I've read that Teemore, not a bad read actually, some funny stories in there too. I know why it seems like it rained lead at Hill End, cause it sort of did evey night. :)

lol yes being so small it is about all i have been getting in the new areas i have been testing 20-30 specks a day panning
i think everyone calls it research if thats it then research sucks ]:D ]:D ]:D

Today I just order my first pin pointer the garret pro not cheap throw that's for sure hope it pays off

I just bought this cool app for my Android phone, it costs $19.99 but in my opinion its well worth it when detecting over The West, saves a bullet in the backside:
Its called The Happy Prospector, and it shows you all the Tenements, Blue means OK to detect, Red means NOT OK to detect.
It also has a GPS function to show you where you are on the map, so you know if your trespassing or not.
It also works offline, just put your phone or tablet in flight mode, handy for when you have no signal.

1503790495_screenshot_20170827-085532.jpg

1503790644_screenshot_20170827-085726.jpg

I think its a cool, powerful tool to keep you prospecting legally :D

Latest posts