Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Done Paul... First Job for you is to have a look at the Water leak on the right side of the garage.... UP top, near the Down Pipe.... Id say its the Flashing on the roof of the Garage or the downpipe has a leak, where it joins the Bricks.... But a nice solid House and lots of room :Y: ...Sorry to nit pick... ;) ...

LW...

1501454651_inverter.jpg

Got a 24V inverter for the Van.

Cheers mate, dunno how well it will hold up, plenty of people say the cheap ones blow up easily, this one inside looks well made, looking at the internals it's actually only 2500/5000w but that's still plenty for me, I'll mostly be powering a tv. 300w of solar on the roof.
I figured get a decent size one and not work it hard so it will last.

Cheap ones blow fuses ive found mate and very few people bother to pop a screw and replace the fuse instead tossing them in the bin. Youllbe fine with that load mate

140A@24V (4x70ah12v 2series 2 parallel) but going to double that to cope with bigger loads if needed.
Good point Ron, every battery has a safe discharge rate that shouldn't be exceeded or you'll root the battery as well.

The machine has a LOT of settings, but you soon pick it up, I found gold with mine on a demo day with 11" Commander Mono, they are a great machine, you'll love it.
Well done mate, it is worth the blood and sweat.

Cheers,
Paul

Patrick1 said:
After ALOT of blood and sweat, I finally brought home my new GPX 5000. Can't wait to try it out.
Come on Weekend!

Ssooooo many settings Patrick. If you have difficulty getting your head around them just hold that switch down on startup and you'll have factory settings. It's a good place to start but don't be afraid to tamper with the controls because you can always go right back to factory settings and start again :)

We're heading out again on the weekend ... well when I say out it's about 2000 km up the road :) It's too cold and wet for Mrs M (and me) down here so we'll head for somewhere the sun shines with a little more brilliance :Y:

1501685513_honda_trx_90.jpg

I stretched the plastic to get a set of wheels to help Mrs M get about once we are there ;)

Way to go Phil & Sandra, you'll need a drag coil next.

Let us know how the next adventure goes.

Paul

Latest posts