Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol diggit....i still have the old cabled Minelab one i bought over 10 yrs ago...works a treat (used once only ha ha ha) but a pain switching off, change coil, switch on, GB, pinpoint...dig, pinpoint, retrieve, switch off...repeat etc...ugghhh

I will have to invest in an updated one, one of these days...got by without for now, but it's on big coils where the p/point helps, and i will be using them more in the coming year.

I got a new toy today, an unmarked GPX5000 with leather cover, 5 coils, spare lower shaft, harness, padded carry bag, original receipt with remainder of warranty, I checked it with the viewer and SMS service from minelab.
Can't wait to 'learn' to use it, I'm suspecting a loooong hard learning curve.

1491303762_1491303730513-1906852403.jpg

1491303919_1491303889118-2026275268.jpg

I'll see if the local M/L shop has any training days coming up soon.

Then I'll be looking at a Wedderburn trip in a month or so, if anyone wants to catch up beer or 2 :p
Cheers,
Paul

hahaha mine too. I was wondering what the silly different sound coming from it was. Battery changed. Ready to go

Well I had to, for many reasons... What can I say...

Great Air test and now to wait for the Water up this way to clear up... Snorkeling in dirty water is too much a risk with Bull sharks.

Very happy with the build quality and Air performance but will need some in field beach/surf testing.

PS. The Excal II with 15"WOT coil is available if any one wished to purchase.... Is on GumTree, so if your serious... PM me ASAP. Am happy to do a small discount for PA members.

1491528626_2017-04-07_10.13.10_small.jpg

1491528626_2017-04-07_08.34.07_small.jpg

Blahahaha...gghh...coff....cough..splutter haha.... :p

"A ROUND TUIT"

I have been needing one of dem for a long time! Will get one for old dad first, he's been lookin for one longer than me.

Hahaha Goon score.

Latest posts