Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this at a sale today $70.00 less 70% ($21.00)
looks a bit like us old guys i thought

1489644056_100_61951.jpg

i was going to say a lot like Doug but thought i better not ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

1489644076_100_61971.jpg

I would just like to say publicly a big thank you to Bogger. He sent me a cover for my 4500 Minelab for nix, nort, zerro plus he sent me a gold findings mini container and some plastic clip for the lower shaft. People like him make this forum a fantastic place to be involved with. Thanks Again :Y: :)

Absolute bargain though marksman the wife likes to play with pottery and she just scolded me.

7.62marksman said:
Gem in I said:
Absolute bargain though marksman the wife likes to play with pottery and she just scolded me.
we have had a 70% store wide sale this week so it came at the right price
so why is the wife grumpy at you O:) O:) O:) ask her to make you one :Y: :Y:
It's already competing with my new found rock collecting hobby but store wide sale is only your store or nationally?

That is ALOT of generosity marksman it must make you feel it's a great place to manage albeit not easy.

it does make me all fuzzy sometimes also i have 96 volunteers work during the week (like a kindergarten sometimes ]:D ]:D ]:D )
but after 12 years it runs a bit thin sometimes :| :| :| (and after the last 9 days)
got 8 full months of leave in the book
also lone service and about 3000 hrs sick leave
think i need a brake
go off grid for a while ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Some of my paid blokes over the years I would have preferred a kindergarten lol.
Wife and I are going off grid around 13th april to fnq and you are quite welcome to tag along to check out the detecting world if you wish or I hope you find some good company locally when you apply the brake then the gold is just a nice second place. :Y: