Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks mate, even on its run in tune she is quick, and it is limited to only 5000 rpm and 10psi of boost, will be wild once the final tune is done lol i love my rotaries, my daughter is even named after one, but it is a nice name i will add

well my gpx and two of the coils turned up in the post today, am pretty excited by that but seems like australia post has lost my elite mono coil that needed to be packed on its own :mad:

congratulations Jamie and Dammit!!!! ausypost.... at least you have two very capable coils to play with until it arrives. In my experience if you have a tracking number get onto it right away and log a lost good dispute that will put pressure on the drivers who did that run on the last tracked location to come up with it before Christmas fogs their memory.

have fun with the new 4500 mate

cheers mate, the scary thing is it was excepted according to the manifest but hasnt been scanned and dispatched, so i have rang/notified both auspost and miners den and both have been pretty helpful so far (except for the person at the post office i spoke to first)
now to try and learn the 4500 and find my riches lol want to do the free training provied with the 4500 but have to wait for the course dates

Well done, there is nothing wrong with Factory Presets or Commander coils, all you have to do is swing over a bit.

jamie said:
cheers mate, the scary thing is it was excepted according to the manifest but hasnt been scanned and dispatched, so i have rang/notified both auspost and miners den and both have been pretty helpful so far (except for the person at the post office i spoke to first)
now to try and learn the 4500 and find my riches lol want to do the free training provided with the 4500 but have to wait for the course dates

as redfin mentioned factory defaults are pretty awesome, at least once you have the training you will have had a play and it will make alot more sense and you can ask questions.

G0lddigg@ said:
Yeh mate Nathan Patterson a wagiman man hes living in victoria sells hes stuff online here.

http://www.ilukadesigns.com.au/

superb artwork Goldigg@

i have about 8 T-shirts from this place , awesome artwork . shits all over T-shirts with highly intellectual print like "NIKE" , or " Lakers "

http://www.australian-native.com.au/index.php?cPath=21&sort=2a&page=6

1450423277_atc455-blue.jpg

1450423402_p592.jpg

Latest posts