Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziii said:
I got this a couple weeks back, seems like a decent little coil. Razorback Longreach 7.5x12 folded 8 mono.

Any luck with it today? Thanks again for the invite!

Not a problem Geordie, would of been good for your kids to find a couple of little specs but maybe that part of the river isn't much good for gold, might be a bit far from the hills.
Didn't head out bush as it started to rain just after I got home, was going to have a coffee & feed then go but the tracks get a bit to slippery for the old Commodore.

Gee your a tease... :p

Re;

jamie said:
last night i bought my dream car and just now paid for a new gpx4500 with two extra coils, needless to say i am one happy camper right now :D

How about some details/pics please? Bein a dream car i'd really like to see what ya got. :D 8) :cool:

GGA

i have finally managed to get myself a series 8 fd3s rx7, have always wanted one and last night it finally became a reality, i have one photo of it but it is from another photographer with copyright from just before i got it but i will get a pic to show it tonight

its a 99 model with a big single turbo conversion, ported intake, performance exhaust, larger injectors etc, still on the run in tune making only 300hp but should be around the 550hp mark when fully tuned

jamie said:
i have finally managed to get myself a series 8 fd3s rx7, have always wanted one and last night it finally became a reality, i have one photo of it but it is from another photographer with copyright from just before i got it but i will get a pic to show it tonight

its a 99 model with a big single turbo conversion, ported intake, performance exhaust, larger injectors etc, still on the run in tune making only 300hp but should be around the 550hp mark when fully tuned
That'd go well up in the scrub around Talbot :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes please pics

I bought this awesome piece from Iluka Art & Design - picture shrunk down to protect the artist work

1449818815_12373304_728386417293296_7394618007911367170_n.jpg

i wish it did then it would be perfect, but will just have to use my little suzuki sierra for that once it is on the road again, but the rough Camry i daily drive does ok in the bush lol thanks mate

Latest posts