Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some chillies like those harmless orange looking ones.....took a bite, juice shot to the back of my throat, got instant hick ups, and felt like id been tazored and stungunned. It was nearly fatal, even my teeth were burning, what do scorpian chillies look like?
(Ps, I love hot and spicy food, my wife is Indonesian)

davent said:
I bought some chillies like those harmless orange looking ones.....took a bite, juice shot to the back of my throat, got instant hick ups, and felt like id been tazored and stungunned. It was nearly fatal, even my teeth were burning, what do scorpian chillies look like?
I think it's all in the name,....orange bliss,.... never try something on a gut instinct, unless you go in to it very carefully,.... tiny tip taste first. :eek: ;)
Even then you still need to be carefull(and have milk on the ready just in case). :D
Sorry you copped pain bro. :D

1448424291_2015-11-25_15.02.57.jpg

After all the talk about it from u guys and being a long term Fallout 3 addict i decided it was time.

These arrive over the last week......

The crevice tool is a lot nastier in real life than it looks in a pic, and there's a black deep crack I'm reluctant to put my arm, and this will fix that :eek: 8) :8

1448500627_p1000701.jpg

1448500657_p1000702.jpg

By the way, I am impressed with the quality of Ryans work

Bazz

WOW! let me know if I should have made the pics BIGGER!!! :eek: :cool:

Today I bought gemstone paydirt!

A friendly member on here bagged me up some treasures and will be sending it down for my son to sift through.
Thanks mate!

Oh, and a 2nd hand game for the Wii called 'Ghost Recon' $8!

As some will know, I'm holed up at home recovering from unexpected surgery for the abscess from hell. Surgeon left the wound open to heal from the inside out. Nurses have to come over to pack the wound with gauze and dress it every day. Basically, I have a manjina just to the left of the wedding tackle. The wife said that at first it looked like I had just given birth. However, the good news is that I'm healing up very quickly. The nurses are surprised at that, as I'm a 57 year old diabetic.

So I have had to cancel planned trips to Oallen and Tuena (where Bazza got those nice chunky bits).

Because I'm getting pretty bored, I just ordered 4 bags of Digger Tom's concentrates to play with.

I thought I'd try to get my wife interested in panning, but I'm not sure if it will work. As she is a science teacher, I said that panning out some concentrates might be a good prac for her students, and she was a bit more interested in that angle.

I'll post up the results later!

davent said:

Mate, if they looked like little orange capsicums, then they were habanero chillies, one of the hottest you can get. I love the flavor of them, as they are very distinctive.

Years ago I made some chilli sauce out of them, and gave a taste to a cop at work who is a weapons instructor. He told me it tasted like capsicum spray.

1449223952_orangehabanerochiles.jpg

Hey Doc, hope your recovery is swift or the nurses are at least good lookers.
Thanks for giving it to the coppers! After all some of them have made things a bit hot for some of us poor innocents hehehe!
Mackka

Mate, no good lookers, but mainly old boilers who were trained in the old school, and really know what they are doing. Fair dinkum, I've got no shame left after showing all I have to all and sundry for the last two weeks.

Lookin like you were a trekkie fan to start with,.. I could imagine a clingon using the second from the left HeadsUp. :lol:

silver said:
Lookin like you were a trekkie fan to start with,.. I could imagine a clingon using the second from the left HeadsUp. :lol:

The two on the left are both air testers for underground and confined spaces work, one a 5 gas sniffer and the other is 4 x

it does look a bit star wars duznit :)

Latest posts