Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol not in the back yard but heading to the beach in a couple of days to give it a real test.
Gold field trips won't be too far away hopefully.

Good on ya mate you and the kids will have a ball with the sd2000. Great detector. When i had mine i purchased a detech 8 inch dd it was the best all round small coil. Good luck with it

Bought a trailer yesterday, had some canvas with it. Very impressed with the quality of workmanship, shame they are not still in business. Cost $ 3000. Set up and had rain, very water tight, was used 3 times, new in 2013. Make a sleep overs a lot more comfortable, panning in the cool of the morning.
1451878834_2016-01-04_001_001-optimized.jpg
1451878857_2016-01-04_001_002-optimized.jpg
1451878879_2016-01-04_001_003-optimized.jpg

All the best for 2016
Cheers LL

Got a camper trailer as well in 2006. Been around Oz. Put a low profile inner spring mattress in - just like home (almost)- more 12v points and electric water pump-great getaway unit.
Jaros :p

Hear you Jaros, Has a water tank and pump, more pole ropes and pegs than I know what to do with; has sewn in floor in main and loose floor the rest, velcro all round and double flap on zips, midgy mesh. This maker was a real pro. Westlat, from Gelong I think.

Good stuff Brother. :lol: What did Mrs Brother say when she got home, was she good with the yard being turned into a dirttrack by you and the boys?

That is so cool!!! :cool:

Great song too!

Did you video it with a "go pro" type camera!

What video editing program do you use?

Great stuff and looked like alot of fun (until the fun police got home anyway) :D

Cheers,

Billy.

Thanks guys, The Boss loved it! so I still have a home :p
I thought it was cool, cant charge battery fast enough! lol

Used a Gopro hero3 and use wondershare video editor.

Some of that footage looked like it was straight out of the paris to dakkar highlights haha awesome stuff

Today I decided to go wireless and after reading some old posts with no real great reviews I decided Id chance it and try and set up a wireless device. I purchased a Digitech AA-2085 Bluetooth audio dongle for $60 and Digitech AA-2124 Bluetooth Headset for $80 from jaycar.

Fits nicely

Latest posts