Reedy Creek Victoria information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone - I am simply going to put a block on amy member that chooses to destroy my thread with irrelevant nonsense , so those people can know that they are ignored - as soon as I work out how to do that lol

HippyProspecting said:
http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/visit/popular-activities/fossicking
Have a look through this link and then try and understand what you are reading
I have read that buddy.
Could you cut and paste the bit about Reedy Creek in the exempt list , where there is a footnote saying refer to beechworth National Park or whatever
It doesn't , but it should.
I mean the list has been around for a hundred years a not a single user friendly update - who pays these guys ?

Tathradj said:
Only we can "Block" a member.
Thats a shame.
Most of the forums I have frequented had a "IGNORE" option where you could click the box on a particular member , and their posts were not displayed to the member who clicked ignore.
It worked really well.

moeee said:
Tathradj said:
Thats a shame.
Most of the forums I have frequented had a "IGNORE" option where you could click the box on a particular member , and their posts were not displayed to the member who clicked ignore.
It worked really well.

Well for what it's worth I reckon this forum works well and the Mods need to be thanked for their time and effort :Y:.

RM Outback said:
moeee said:
Tathradj said:
Thats a shame.
It worked really well.

Well for what it's worth I reckon this forum works well and the Mods need to be thanked for their time and effort :Y:.

We call it a ban.
Generally referred to as a holiday. :D

moeee said:
Tathradj said:
Thats a shame.
It worked really well.

moeee said:
RM Outback said:
moeee said:
Tathradj said:
Above all, A bit of respect goes a long way.
And even more Above all , A bit of respect goes both ways

Patience is a virtue.

Are you a member of any club, being a new member here if your not if I were you I'd check out your local club get involved and learn a few more details. Given the response you've received it's good to learn from experience for the short time you've been a contributing member unfortunately for you some response haven't been favourable. It's not that your questions aren't relevant, rather your reply to a response imo.

Don't give up keep up with your interest we're here to help and you can even help us as a member, we're in it together and together we're better in numbers :Y:. You've racked up enough post's to pm anyone general conversation or a meet up. In simple terms apply the KISS principle, no offence intended.

I actually thought he has asked a legitimate question, and it is not very clear where one can and cannot prospect in creeks/rivers. I have been researching Reedy creek over the past week with no success.

I have not seen the OP's other posts/threads, but there seems to be a common trend at the moment on this forum with some members spamming threads in a bullying type of way. Light-hearted or not, it ruins the threads

Latest posts