Reedy Creek Victoria information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beechworth Jaros. Im assuming Caesar is refering to Reedy ck Wooragee!

Been bluddy miserable up here the last couple of days. Shouldnt complain as we have had a brilliant mild May.

Its been that dry the the ground will swollow the moisture very quickly.

Al.

Does anyone know if councils permit a land owner to take river gravel from a river that is either on their boundary or flows through their property if the intended purpose is to make concrete such as farm water troughs or water tanks ?

anyone been there done that ?

NSW and Victoria.

asking for a mate ~ :argh:

A cubic metre here or there once in a while wouldnt be missed but technically you would require a permit or extraction licence for quarrying. Straight off the beach river gravel doesn't make the best concrete anyway. Generally too much silt or too much cobble Needs to be screened, washed and blended.

Hi everyone, I will be heading to the famous Reedy Creek in about a month, having never been there before I was wondering if soemone could advise where I could get the camper trailer into without to much trouble and which end i would access woolshed road from ? Cheers mick

I got my Honda Jazz through there a fortnight ago. Some of the tracks to the camping areas are a bit rough but some are fine for 2wd.

Latest posts