Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waynec said:
Could not believe the way he throws the 7000 up on the embankment like it was a stick or something no respect for a 10 k detector

what serious prospector would do that to their equipment ,,,

maybe there will be a new gold rush at Jupiter creek ? ( joking )

The kind of DH who is getting it supplied for free by Minelab ! I treat mine with care and respect, because I had to pay for it !!!

I actually posted on Tommy's facebook page telling him that in my opinion it was the worst show I had ever seen, and he deleted it and blocked me from making any more comments ! Obviously can't handle criticism ! Flog comes to mind ! :N:

Rick

i'm thinking were is the pinpointer don't minelab make one ;)

fair bloody dinkum :lol:

Ramjet said:
Just watched the Gold Rush White Water S02E00. A review of last season with a small preview of the new season. Should be good. More gear, bigger crew....
Out on the usual places?

yep said:
i'm thinking were is the pinpointer don't minelab make one ;)

fair bloody dinkum :lol:

only two comments so far about w/prospector I know people are busy but the silence says plenty :/

i finally watched some of the british show The Detectorists series 1 and 4 shows of series 2 about 10 in total and i absolutely loved it :inlove:

the characters are fantastic as you stumble along with them in their personal lives from unexpected pregnancies,meeting long lost daughters not to mention night hawks and simon and garfunkel

they are not the best detectorists but have a real passion loving what they do being outdoors as they dream of that Viking gold hoard

i must watch more 10 out of 10 from me :)

yep said:
i finally watched some of the british show The Detectorists series 1 and 4 shows of series 2 about 10 in total and i absolutely loved it :inlove:

the characters are fantastic as you stumble along with them in their personal lives from unexpected pregnancies,meeting long lost daughters not to mention night hawks and simon and garfunkel

they are not the best detectorists but have a real passion loving what they do being outdoors as they dream of that Viking gold hoard

i must watch more 10 out of 10 from me :)

A great show. Shame there will be no more.

i want to find one too considering he found one long before they were invented :)
goldtrapper said:
Wow, the weekend prospector had a huge and most treasured find today.........an over 100yr old ring pul. :| What an idiot.

Ramjet said:
Gold Rush White Water. SPOILER ALERT. first episode is mostly setting up as you would expect but they do have gold by the end of the episode..

Gold Rush original was also on.

Is it out already? I searched on Saturday for the download but couldn't find it on the site I use to download gold rush

1968falconxt said:
Ramjet said:
Gold Rush White Water. SPOILER ALERT. first episode is mostly setting up as you would expect but they do have gold by the end of the episode..

Gold Rush original was also on.

Is it out already? I searched on Saturday for the download but couldn't find it on the site I use to download gold rush

Yes it aired in the US after Gold Rush S09E12.

1968falconxt said:
Watched Gold rush white water S2E1 last night. Not bad at all. Dustin seems to have pulled his head in from last season. He probably saw himself in TV and realised how much of a knob he was being

I watched the first season, it was pretty good. I like it because it is something different than watching sluice plants and digging holes.

Latest posts