Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah nah....wouldn't be a good look, half way through a dig and some camels or horses wander past.....pew pew pew!

Anyway, I'm already booked for My Kitchen Rules and Married at First Sight :D

And Miss Goodness I don't have Brad Pitts bum, I said I have a head like Brad Pitts bum

madtuna said:
yeah nah....wouldn't be a good look, half way through a dig and some camels or horses wander past.....pew pew pew!

Anyway, I'm already booked for My Kitchen Rules and Married at First Sight :D

And Miss Goodness I don't have Brad Pitts bum, I said I have a head like Brad Pitts bum
Is this you MT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:
1553667552_img_20190327_14332.jpg

Diana I must say you guys are doing a great job :Y: even though I do get a bit shirty at some of the obvious crap that goes to air. The best thing is it's freezing cold and I'm happy having a :beer: next to my :fire: while someone else is DIGGING (where's the rock hard ground emoji HARRY) Rock Hard ground :) :Y: I'm no use to your new series unless you have anything to do with Outback Truckers of which I'm not but I've got a truck :Y:

producer said:
Hi everyone,

Do you live, breath and dream gold prospecting? Is it how you make your living? Aussie Gold Hunters as seen on Discovery Channel - are looking for new gold hungry crews to appear in Season 5.

If this sounds like you, please send a photo, or a short one minute video, and a couple of paragraphs about you (and your gold hunting partners if you work in a team) including age, experience and details of your gold dream to [email protected] by the 5th April 2019. No DMs please.

Regards

Diana
Hi Diana, is there any chance of Aussie gold hunters coming out on DVD?
Thanks Ian

goody2shoes said:
Have not seen any of your shows Diane

Goody :)

Sorry Madtuna I through you said your butt...woops

Hi Goody.

I heard yesterday, that the new series is starting on the 2nd of May 19. On Discovery Chanel.

This series includes a new team called The Victorian Diggers.

They have told me that there is a new approach to this drama BS, and the boys won't have any of it.

So it should be more entertaining that way, and hopefully change it to a more realistic show Australia wide.

Did you hear that in WA?? No more BS drama's. (And find more Gold, or the Easty's will put you to shame).

The "Victorian Diggers" are being interviewed on the Sunrise breakfast show this coming Monday the 1st of April, at 7.45am.

It's worth a look if you want to see some big Victorian Gold. :D

Cheers from ozziegold.

Hi Ian, I have DM'd you too but for the rest of the group's information there is no plan on DVD sales at the moment. I'll post here again if and when that changes.

Regards

Diana

Hi Diana, is there any chance of Aussie gold hunters coming out on DVD?
Thanks Ian

Thank you ozziegold for the info :Y:

I don't get the discovery Chanel.. But will keep a eye out for it tho...

I like watching anything to do with prospecting and opal mining...

ozziegold said:
goody2shoes said:

Hi Goody.

I heard yesterday, that the new series is starting on the 2nd of May 19. On Discovery Chanel.

They have told me that there is a new approach to this drama BS, and the boys won't have any of it.

So it should be more entertaining that way, and hopefully change it to a more realistic show Australia wide.

Did you hear that in WA?? No more BS drama's. (And find more Gold, or the Easty's will put you to shame).

The "Victorian Diggers" are being interviewed on the Sunrise breakfast show this coming Monday the 1st of April, at 7.45am.

Cheers from ozziegold.

pffft,you mexicans havent got a chance.......

Goldchaser1 said:
ozziegold said:
goody2shoes said:

Hi Goody.

Cheers from ozziegold.

pffft,you mexicans havent got a chance.......

Hi Davo.

Mate you had better start watching the episodes, don't miss any.

Better wear your sunnies though, so the gleam doesn't hurt your eyes.

Dave you ain't seen nothing yet!

Have a gander at the Chanel 7 Sunrise interview on Monday.

Best regards, ozziegold.

Edit for punctuation. Ozzie

Goldchaser1 said:
madtuna said:
So Ozz...are you one of the team?

probably down melbourne at the moment with mony tills gettin gettin a nip an tuck and lips botoxed for there tv debut.......

Hi Davo.

We won't be there, both of us are the shy retiring type. But it is still worth watching.

Hi MT, good to hear from you, to answer your question, I did do a cameo roll one day.

I'm chief researcher.

Regards ozziegold.

ozziegold said:
Goldchaser1 said:
madtuna said:
So Ozz...are you one of the team?

probably down melbourne at the moment with mony tills gettin gettin a nip an tuck and lips botoxed for there tv debut.......

Hi Davo.

We won't be there, both of us are the shy retiring type. But it is still worth watching.

Hi MT, good to hear from you, to answer your question, I did do a cameo roll one day.

I'm chief researcher.

Regards ozziegold.
ahh..okay cool!
So how do we know which one's you? A cameo like a typical Alfred Hitchcock one or more like Ann B Davis in the Brady Bunch movie when Jan went missing?

Latest posts