Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1968falconxt said:
madtuna said:
That show has caused no end of problems over here :mad:

Please elaborate..... You have me intrigued

Yes please, MT!!!

It's a bit harder than parking up the Toyota Yaris on the side of the blacktop, going for a walk, kick over some quartz and there you have it - an instant gold mine!!!

Right :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

i grew up with mario milano, brute bernard, skull murphy and killer kowalski and others and have to say agh has to be totaly authentic- isnt it? :cool:

Bazz said:
1968falconxt said:
madtuna said:
That show has caused no end of problems over here :mad:

Please elaborate..... You have me intrigued

Yes please, MT!!!

It's a bit harder than parking up the Toyota Yaris on the side of the blacktop, going for a walk, kick over some quartz and there you have it - an instant gold mine!!!

Right :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

I bet it has MT but I am wanting to know what problems it has caused for you also. Please send me a private message if it is something you would not want to say on the forum.

Ramjet said:
Prospecting related TV and Youtube shows

Gold Prospecting

Gold Rush (originally called Gold Rush Alaska)
Gold Fever
Goldfathers
Jungle Gold
Bamazon
Ghost Gold Mine
Yukon Gold
Ice Cold Gold. (this show they hunt for gold and gems)
Bering Sea Gold
Bering Sea Gold under the ice (Under the ice is the winter operation)
Wild to Riches. I havent seen this one yet.
Alaskan Gold Diggers
The Sea of Zipangu: Deep Sea Gold Rush. Haven't seen this one yet.
Silver Rush

Gems and Crystals
Prospectors
Diamond Divers
Gem Hunt
Game of Stones

Coins and Relics
"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable
American Digger. (If you can handle the ex wrestlers over the top personality and the planted finds)
Dig Wars

YouTube
D'arcy Cooper
Balxies Gold Adventures
Granpas gold show
Walnliz

Always looking for more info on prospecting, came across a couple of US shows online.

"Diggers" is a National Geo show following 2 guys Metal detecting across the US. Looking for gold, Coins and artifacts. It's a bit.... American but watchable .

"Goldfathers" Only seen 1 Episode. Following modern day gold hunters in the USA .

Both on YouTube

Enjoy

Rod

Need to add Aussie Gold Hunters to this list. Great inspiration on local dirt

I enjoy watching Aussie Gold Hunters even if some of it is staged, I dont really care. I enjoy coming home from work, kicking back and watching gold getting dug out of the ground. Its better than most of the other reality TV BS out there and looking forward to next season. Great show. Keep them coming :Y:

Yeah, she was easy enough on the eyes.
Maybe she could have a friend named Cinnamon join her this time around.

They have to make target before seasons end to buy some dj equipment for there winter gig in summer bay

producer said:
shakergt said:
I will still continue to watch the show but I am hoping the series four (if there is to be a series four) will not be so staged.

Hi Shaker, yes there will be a Series 4 of Aussie Gold Hunters which will be filmed later this year for broadcast around this time next year!

Regards

Diana

Producer, can you ask vern nicely to remove his illegal stakes from tracks so as people's life's are not put at unnecessary risk??? I'm thinking about going camping in these areas and I'd like to return home safe but on the other hand I will not let a sign intimidate from legally traveling through the bush.

Westozadventures said:
producer said:
shakergt said:
I will still continue to watch the show but I am hoping the series four (if there is to be a series four) will not be so staged.

Hi Shaker, yes there will be a Series 4 of Aussie Gold Hunters which will be filmed later this year for broadcast around this time next year!

Regards

Diana

Producer, can you ask vern nicely to remove his illegal stakes from tracks so as people's life's are not put at unnecessary risk??? I'm thinking about going camping in these areas and I'd like to return home safe but on the other hand I will not let a sign intimidate from legally traveling through the bush.

What stakes are those? Are you talking about his 'stay off my lease' signs?

Yeah, my uncle told me years and years back about some wanker staking tracks in mt Jackson. Malicious damage and attempted manslaughter I guess it'd be if you hit one.

HippyProspecting said:
Yeah, she was easy enough on the eyes.
Maybe she could have a friend named Cinnamon join her this time around.

They have to make target before seasons end to buy some dj equipment for there winter gig in summer bay

I could bring my friend jade on her days off from hooters ?

i`ve seen season 1 on foxtel and i thought, imo it`s a good show. still the same bul**h*t of targets and the seasons ending, will we make it drama, but still very enjoyable.
i`m a sucker for any treasure hunting shows and i cant wait for season 2 to start.
anyone with foxtel there is a great show, coopers treasure, its a great watch.

Latest posts