Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1968falconxt said:
The new season is definitely hamming it up for unnecessary drama. Still very enjoyable to watch though. I don't like how each episode seems to only focus on 2 groups. No gypsies or Rick last night at all.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/11897/1530243784_capture.jpg

I think they did that to extend the seasonal viewing and to get more ratings, I am sure I saw a post from Diana saying this is going to be the longest season yet.
I may be corrected on that though.. :Y:

have full season of devils canyon They spend more time cutting down trees than gold hunting.Also how did they charge their camera batteries without help ;)
nucopia said:
Watched Devils Canyon on YT last night.
Addictive ... :Y:

golddiggerart said:
1968falconxt said:
The new season is definitely hamming it up for unnecessary drama. Still very enjoyable to watch though. I don't like how each episode seems to only focus on 2 groups. No gypsies or Rick last night at all.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/11897/1530243784_capture.jpg

I think they did that to extend the seasonal viewing and to get more ratings, I am sure I saw a post from Diana saying this is going to be the longest season yet.

Hi GDA. The format of AGH - since conception - has always followed just 3 x groups, so not everyone (Dogs, Gypsies, Scrappers, TLT and Rick) is in every episode.

Tonight's is Rick, Gypsies and TLT for example :)

And yes AGH3 is the longest series so far with 13 episodes.

AGH1 was 8
AGH2 was 10

Looking forward to working with the teams on AGH4 ;)

Regards

Diana

producer said:
golddiggerart said:
1968falconxt said:

Hi GDA. The format of AGH - since conception - has always followed just 3 x groups, so not everyone (Dogs, Gypsies, Scrappers, TLT and Rick) is in every episode.

Tonight's is Rick, Gypsies and TLT for example :)

And yes AGH3 is the longest series so far with 13 episodes.

AGH1 was 8
AGH2 was 10

Looking forward to working with the teams on AGH4 ;)

Regards

Diana

Hi Diana, what happened to Henri and Kellie are they coming back?

Cheers GDA :Y:

flyrodder said:
have full season of devils canyon They spend more time cutting down trees than gold hunting.Also how did they charge their camera batteries without help ;)
nucopia said:
Watched Devils Canyon on YT last night.
Addictive ... :Y:
Watch all 6 episodes in one sitting the other night .. towards the end i was also asking my self who was flying the drone camera for some of the shots and moving the camera for Goose Boyce when he was crossing the river.. still impressed with the tally each one finished up with. I also really enjoyed Watching Johns antics and they way he approached prospecting..
If there is a follow up season I would be keen to watch it.. :Y:

Been watching a youtube channel the last few days called The Hoover boys and really enjoying their videos.. lots of old US colonial coins and intersting buttons and the odd treasure as well.. great info and commentary and the banter between the crew makes me think they are having a great time together ..well worth watching.

nucopia said:
Been watching a youtube channel the last few days called The Hoover boys and really enjoying their videos.. lots of old US colonial coins and intersting buttons and the odd treasure as well.. great info and commentary and the banter between the crew makes me think they are having a great time together ..well worth watching.

I've watched every episode because I wanted to get a better picture of their characters from the beginning, it's amazing how far they've come. It is well worth the watch. :) :Y:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before Rick N. on his own, should be an interesting new season for Gold Rush.
Been catching up on Parker S. Gyana episodes, interesting methods over there (and shows how simple it is to trap gold when you've got water, still to view "white Water" gold rush and Aussie Gold prospectors, recorded and ready to go.
Cheers T.

1530952370_maxresdefault.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has watched "Detecorists" on ABC IVIEW. It's comedy about these 2 characters and its so funny, very well done & acted. If you find it, start at the 1st episode. Some very funny & true moments.

GreenRiver said:
Just wondering if anyone has watched "Detecorists" on ABC IVIEW. It's comedy about these 2 characters and its so funny, very well done & acted. If you find it, start at the 1st episode. Some very funny & true moments.

Just about everyone I think. :D Also available on Netflix.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Aussie God Gold Hunters, But! some of the things that are happening are starting to look staged ]:D

Let's face it who drives 2 hours to catch poachers, then grades a couple a couple of lines in the dirt, detects it, finds some nuggets THEN goes home saying that it's off their minds cause they foiled the poachers..... funny that! Oooh! he is a pommie though! (no offence meant) :D

Just saying........ I could go on about the chances of coming across a very obliging helicopter pilot as well

:)

Latest posts