Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also would love to know what happened to Henri and Kelly. They were my favourites. I would also like to know why they were referred to as "business partners" but Henri's facebook has a photo and comments that give the impression they are married... (I may be spreading a rumour here).

The new season is definitely hamming it up for unnecessary drama. Still very enjoyable to watch though. I don't like how each episode seems to only focus on 2 groups. No gypsies or Rick last night at all.

1530243784_capture.jpg

I've been watching Gold Rush: whitewater. Some interesting stuff in there, but that bloke, Dustin I think, he's an absolute shocker!

In one of the promo's for AGH, Kelly is operating an Excavator(2 second glimpse). last year they were going to get Machines for one of their leases... So they may appear later in the show.. After they pull out the big ones Not in front of the Cameras... ;)

With Dustbin and back-door Fred, What would you expect.... Like Father, Like Son.... :rolleyes:

LW....

You are correct MikeB05.... As I said before that there is quite a few New Gold/Gem Shows coming to Australia after airing in the USA first... I have a Foxtel insider waiting for dates, then I can tell Everyone... ;)

LW....

GaryO said:
Yeah why are the couple using a Garrett? Surely they put then down when the camera's are off and grab their 5000's again.

I'd say there's was a bit more to the 10k loan deal than we heard about on TV.... I mean the owner of a shop selling Garrett detectors gave them the loan.

Westozadventures said:
GaryO said:
Yeah why are the couple using a Garrett? Surely they put then down when the camera's are off and grab their 5000's again.

I'd say there's was a bit more to the 10k loan deal than we heard about on TV.... I mean the owner of a shop selling Garrett detectors gave them the loan.

My thoughts as well.....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim said:
Westozadventures said:
GaryO said:

My thoughts as well.....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Greg recently posted a very nice nugget found by his wife and stated a GPX was used. Maybe they have both brands.

it was aired in theUS first but now being aired here
MikeB05 said:
I think Gold Rush Whitewater may be a bit old...see to remember it being aired in USA in early 2018...or is there a season 2???

Devils Canyon is good show can be seen on leonflix.net multi-platform desktop app for finding movies and TV shows.no ads
white water i watched it last year wasent to good

Latest posts