Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old hand said:
Any clues on what I am doing wrong cannot get it to work ,pushed the play arrow but nothing tried 2 and 3 and nothing help :)

Depending on your internet connection you may have to wait for a minute

Wishfull said:
Watching first episode now. Love the zig zag search pattern with the 5000 lol ! at least 300mm missed on each swing. And why would you take a FEL out into that country with only one key.

Because it wouldnt be a DRAMA if he had spare keys :D

Ramjet said:
Ridge Runner said:
Yep, Episode 4 is on tomorrow at 9 pm my time which is about 5 am on Tuesday your time.

John.

Thanks RR. I've been downloading them and watching at work when time permits.

I think I got the Time difference worked out right because UK is + 1 hour because they add one for day light saving

IE it is 09:27 am Now and it is on TV in 11Hrs 30mins from Now so check the time clock on my post Ok

John.

paul_mac1 said:
Tell us more! :D

They Import a Canadian Girl, That could cause a Traffic Accident in the bink of an eye,, Scrubs Up Well :eek: :eek:

Wouldn't climb over her to get to You, Lol

I spect your Glad about that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John

Ridge Runner said:
paul_mac1 said:

They Import a Canadian Girl, That could cause a Traffic Accident in the bink of an eye,, Scrubs Up Well :eek: :eek:

John

Hey hey hey! You havent seen me yet :| but yes I am glad about that :D :D

paul_mac1 said:
Ridge Runner said:
paul_mac1 said:

John

Hey hey hey! You havent seen me yet :| but yes I am glad about that :D :D

You Silver Tongue Devil, :lol: :lol:

They must of bought here in to get the Ratings Up,

It worked She got my Heart Rate Up, :eek: :eek: They reckon they could not find anyone in OZ to drive the Loader,, Yeah Right ??

Still she's not hard to look at, Aye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

They'll be giving her one soon......... get your mind out of the gutter fellas!!! I mean a 457 visa!! :D :D

paul_mac1 said:
They'll be giving her one soon......... get your mind out of the gutter fellas!!! I mean a 457 visa!! :D :D

Gold wasn't the first thing that came to mind when she got out the Truck :eek:

I am sure there must be someone In OZ that drive plant, They even paid for her Flights, Lol

She looks better than Ramjet in his mankini, and She don't Drink or Swear as much either, :lol: :lol:

John

I could have operated it, was waiting for the call..... :rolleyes: but I might not be as good on the eye hahaha!

I'm sure after 8 weeks in the goldfields she'll be drinking and swearing just as much........I wonder if she packed her mankini ;)

paul_mac1 said:
I could have operated it, was waiting for the call..... :rolleyes: but I might not be as good on the eye hahaha!

I'm sure after 8 weeks in the goldfields she'll be drinking and swearing just as much........I wonder if she packed her mankini ;)

Well Grab ya Mankini and get out there :eek: :eek:

I did not expect her to turn up out there, I bet they are all on their best behaviour,

I'd rather have a Beer, Never had a beer say No, :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

If you get yourself a free UK VPN like (ufreevpn) you can live stream it into AUS from questtv.co.uk
Episode 3 has about 20 hours left before they pull it of air

PS if anyone can download Episode 3 and host it on Dropbox or somewhere and send me a link i would appreciate that

I saw episode 3 had been uploaded to youtube , watched episode one last night on ZILLI tv , but seems they are no longer available at all on that site now , damn I didn't watch eps. 2 & 3 last night ....

Latest posts