Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishfull said:
Are you getting more intolerant as you get older Jaraos, or like me as my Missus says just a grumpy old man

Thats not nice! Your missus calling Jaros a grumpy old man :D :D

My missus calls ME a GOM but I may be suggesting that maybe perhaps we may be getting a little bit intolerant perhaps as we get into our graying years, not saying there is anything wrong with that. And I would imagine that it would be a terribly stressful pass time trying to control all of us dirt diggers.

The VPN i suggested took me all of 60 seconds to set up on a Win 10 Laptop
But cannot get it work on a Win 7 Laptop

Go to Settings on your mobile phone, and select Wireless Controls";
Select VPN settings;
Select Add VPN;
Select Add PPTP VPN;
Set VPN name as UKVPN.UFREEVPN.COM;
Set VPN server as ukvpn.ufreevpn.com;
Click Connect now;
Once there is a small key-like icon on the left side of your notification bar, your android device is connected to the VPN.

Or Save
Connect
Username: ufreevpn.com
Password: free

Absolute star!!!!
Thank you very much for all your help.
just waiting for episode 4 to load.
I was about to throw the tablet out of the window lol

thanks again,
Paul

It is on TV here on Monday Night on Quest TV @ 21:00 / 9pm and then it's on an hour later on Quest TV +1, And it is on again on Tuesday at Lunch time @ 12:00 and then at 13:00 on Quest +1.

I'm watching it Now,

I Like the Aussie Bush, and the Canadian Bush is alright Too :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Hello All,
For people like me that don't have pay TV. PRIME mate, free to air 63 in the Wagga area has 'Klondike Gold Fever' on at present. Normally Saturday's are outdoors day but circumstances meant I was looking for something interesting to watch.
Then I happened to find a show on gold digging. Interesting watching, being pretty basic,,, a pan, homemade sluice and a detector, covering costs of over $800k must take the fun out finding gold. Must go and watch the rest.
All the best
Diablo

Latest posts