Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like gold rush, it's so fake and their maintenance is just ridiculous. I recon if you made a
Dinky Di Ozzy prospecting series with all the up and downs of it people would just love the show it's not all fun it's study and hard yakka, I would
most defiantly watch something like that. Like All 4 Adventure now there's a great show, Jase and Simon are True Blue
guys.

Unless Im just out of the loop, there really seems to be a lack of gold and gems tv shows airing at the moment. I'm not liking it at all haha. Anyone know of any shows that are airing now, or that will be airing soon?

Ugh. That sucks. But thanks for letting me know. I guess I kind of knew but was just hoping that there was something I missed out on somehow.

I'm personally struggling with shows in general at the moment, not just gold and gem shows. Only watching one or two things week to week atm. Tis a real dry spell.

You need other shows to watch in the downtime...

I have Game of Thrones, Dark Matter, Killjoys, Topgear etc. - They all help with the lowtimes.

There isn't many Gem shows on these days which is disappointing...

Yeah I'm searching but not really a fan of anything around atm that I'm aware of at least. I'm one of the few that doesn't like Game of Thrones. So that's out. The only thing I'm watching week to week is Mock the Week. I just looked up Dark Matter quickly and that might be worth a shot. I do like a good space based sci-fi :)

You little beauty, On the first of August we are Getting Aussie Prospectors on TV here,

So make sure you mob give me a Wave, ok :D :D :D

I'm counting on ya,

John

Ridge Runner said:
You little beauty, On the first of August we are Getting Aussie Prospectors on TV here,

I'm counting on ya,

John
Can yo give us a little more details, what channel, what time? that would be great.
It will save me a lot of madness flicking from channel to channel all day so I don't miss it :p :p
cheers Kane

XIV said:
Ridge Runner said:

I'm counting on ya,

John
Can yo give us a little more details, what channel, what time? that would be great.
It will save me a lot of madness flicking from channel to channel all day so I don't miss it :p :p
cheers Kane

It will be on QUEST, over here in the UK on the 1st of August at 21:00,

John

Ridge Runner said:

John

I watch a bit of stuff on Quest, I just checked the TV guide and 2100 on 1/8 they have scheduled "Outback Truckers"

Redfin said:
Ridge Runner said:

John

I watch a bit of stuff on Quest, I just checked the TV guide and 2100 on 1/8 they have scheduled "Outback Truckers"

Yeah it says that here, but they are running that Video on TV here so I hope they run it, I have watched a few of the outback Truckers series,

John

Yep they just put the add on TV again saying it is on Quest on Monday at 21:00, So I will have to wait and see whether the TV is right or their TV Guide,

John.

Latest posts