NSW Bushfire advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your house is still there Doug !

We are all thinking of you !

Best of luck mate

Regards

Gunter

Very tense & gut wrenching time

We are all thinking if you , your family & the people in Tathra

Looking at the news footage, It looks as if our house has survived.
Latest report is over 75 homes have been lost in Tathra.
Will most likely be able to do an emergency run back home to clean
the fridge and freezers out and grab some essentials.

So pleased to hear that your house has survived and you and your family are ok.Doug,let us know if there is anything we can do to help.My families thoughts are with the people of Tathra at this sad time.

Hey Doug I hope your house is OK , we are in a holiday house at tuross till Friday if you really need to get away for a day we have a spare bed.
When that southerly bluster hit yesty evening it would have been very dangerous for the crews , I was kicking myself I didn't have my kit with me as I would have jumped on a truck with the tuross crews.
Good luck and I hope all is well , sing out if you need a set of hands between now and Friday morning :)

You've been in our thoughts Doug.
Hope all is good re your home.
I just saw no lives lost. Thank god.
Hugs for everyone in Tathra.

Glad to hear you and family are well Doug.

Hopefully, your house survived. I hope your friends, family and neighbours are ok too. A lot of houses, so quick. Once you hear of "the best" way of giving/donating and of what is needed to the people affected could you let us know please.

It looks as if our house has survived

Best news I've had all day Doug :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :D

Latest posts