Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent been out much of late. Here are my offerings from a couple of night hunts with my bro.
1477084147_image.jpg
1477084179_image.jpg
1477084205_image.jpg
. I am not sure about the btacelet it rang a solid 48 on the AT Pro.

That's a great array of finds there Dave ,... great to see you scored a 6d in that lot as well,looks like it'll clean up very nicely too (CAB job) ,... great moolah tally too !
8) :cool: :D

I was wondering what you had been up to Dave, not seen you here much of late, interesting results from your detecting.
Cheers, SinHof.

Thanks guys. I'll have to pull my finger out to keep up with th rest of ya. Three day off in a row next week & i have a sore back. Just my luck. lol. Cheers.

Even the walking wounded get to walk away with the money in this game Dave ! :cool:
And not to mention still pulling 92.5% Silvers.

Thanks guys. The harness & hip stick work great,(AT Pro feels lighter than a dues)lol. however recovering targets is a bit of a pain. I will be trying a longer handled digging tool to see if that makes it any easier on the back. Especially now that the ground is getting harder as it dries. Cut 3 sides then on my knees with hand digger & pinpointer. Anyway with light daily exercise a full recovery will take time if ever. So it's steady as she goes for me. Cheers.

Latest posts