Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out for a few short hunts testing the gear So far happy with the harness set up.
1479129685_image.jpg
1479129712_image.jpg
. Gold coin??? Bugger !! Jacob would be happy. Cheets.

Did the bottle actually have something in it when it came out of the ground, or does it just look dark from the soil? I never have much luck with intact bottles, plenty of really old broken ones around though. :|

It's been a while since i have been ou for a swing just a short hunt with sandta with not much to talk about Today i had to do my first aid course in newie so on my way home i stopped at a nice shady park for half an hour or so.
1481525522_image.jpg
Crownie.
1481525594_image.jpg
1481525617_image.jpg
Na just some sort of commemorutive token i think. Cheers.

G'Day Dave,
Good to see you back here again, wondered what you had been up these past weeks, have not seen Sandta for quite a while either, everyone must be busy getting organised for Christmas, the hot weather does not make for pleasant detecting through the day either.
Cheers, SinHof.

B5MECH said:
Top work Dave, nice score, is it a silver one? :cool: 8) :eek: :)
Dont know. I have not tried to clean it yet. I cant seem to be able to find anything on google either yet. Thanks sinhof the ground is a bit hard at the moment up the valley bit hot too & i have been trying to menage a reoccuring back problem. Short hunts testing & refining gear. Cheers.

I couldn't either, could be really rare, what did the ID ring at and run a penny under, the ATGold sings a little higher on silver to copper, might help tell ;)

Thanks B5 Same size & weight as a crown. Rarity index 93. Should be silver i think. So do i clean or not ? That is the question. CAB it or SAV. ? Or just soak in olive oil.? Given it's condition i dont think i could demage it any more. Cheers.

Gday everyone seem like ages since i last posted with Xmas & all. Put the harness to a good test today (pro swing 45 with home made hip stick) saved my back like nobodies buiesness. About 5hrs at 3 different parks. Only 1 pd hp.
1483609668_image.jpg

3 rings. I think junk. I will see after a soak. The resent rain made a difference.
1483609810_image.jpg
Cheers. Happy hunting in 2017.

Hi Dave,
Great bunch of finds there mate,fuel money plus.
Cheers, SinHof.

Latest posts