Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could start a museum with all the vehicles found lately from various members. What coins did you end up getting, they all look to have a good patina to them. :)

Nice hunting Dave

That button looks like it has been hand coloured to resemble the Japanese WW2 rising sun. Maybe it is another lost spoil of war ???

Goldpick said:
We could start a museum with all the vehicles found lately from various members. What coins did you end up getting, they all look to have a good patina to them. :)
Yeah great patina. Still soaking in soapy water then olive oil. Oldest so far is a pair of 1912 comm pennies. Coin count so far from this site is 11 roo pennies. 7 roo hp. 4 comm pennies 5 comm hp. 1 sixpence 2 thrips. And one very cool car. Cheers.

Hit the old park on top of the hill. I think i might have another cart wheel penny. If it is,it came from across the road from my first one.
1471233865_image.jpeg
1471233884_image.jpeg
1471233899_image.jpeg
. I will let is soak for a bit then olive oil & post more pics then. Cheers.

Don't discount that ring too quickly Dave, you might be right but.... could be silver and ruby or amethyst. :) Try the citric acid and foil trick on it, should clean up after 1 or 2 goes if it's silver.

Latest posts