Is it Wrong to ask Where ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it all comes down to respect , if you respect and trust someone , you may ask more than normal and may recieve a better answer if the respect and trust is reciprocal :cool:

Help people sometimes has a positive return , that person you help may very well repay the favour in things worth so much more than gold ;)

Reap what you sew i guess. Each to their own. But i never forget who has helped me and ill repay the favour plus interest anytime i can.
Gaz

rotor said:
What? All of a sudden we're the rude ones for not telling ..... this should be in the comedy section!
no not at all Rotor, like my other reply on here, i didnt tell one of my mates but another person i havent met i told, i just think it depends on the person individually, both the person asking and being asked, there are more people i wouldn't tell than would, i dont think it is wrong to ask a general question like what general area, but if i was asked what exact/more specific location by someone i dont trust they wouldnt get much from me

rotor said:
What? All of a sudden we're the rude ones for not telling ..... this should be in the comedy section!

That's the funniest thing to come out of Gladstone for a while :lol: I should know used to live there 8.(

Gladstone had one comedian and I left :D

Gold - who needs it :)

rotor said:
Seriously id like you to explain how you jumped to that conclusion ?? Who said anyone is rude!! This shite happens on here all the time , why do people have to change it to something personal for no reason .

Also a Bit disappointed in LC76 as well for liking that irrelevant post :(

reminds me of a very dumb mate and his even dopier son, they were in WA for seven years and became good friends with an old couple who just before they left for home last trip showed my mate some huge nuggets that were from a secret spot a few hours out of Port Headland and said it was the last trip as they had enough to buy their kids a house each over previous 5 years and plenty left for their last few years on earth so drew them a mud map with detailed instructions, dopey one and two lost mud map and could only remember the barest details on how to get there,

Is it rude to ask a woman her age or is rude for her to lie about it?
She might think your rude and she probably won't tell you her real age !

BTW I don't have any spots yet to ask about yet ;)

I will tell ya where.... even take you there.....even roll you when your leaving....hahahaha just jokes winter is coming ;)

bluejeansronald said:
davent said:
Blue jeansronald, If he did that to me, he would need that gold to fix his teeth!
Mate, He was a good friend i did not think he wood that to me, Last year i drove 1450 km for two weeks prospecting i found the patch i had only just started on when my 2 weeks were up, Was heading back out on saturday for another 2 weeks but the roads are still closed after the rain so i will see what happens, Ron

Good luck mate.

GaryO said:
rotor said:

why do people have to change it to something personal for no reason .

Also a Bit disappointed in LC76 as well for liking that irrelevant post :(

Says the bloke making it personal about me. :rolleyes:

Latest posts