Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally69 said:
Nice one Heath :cool: looks like a bit of a rub mark on the ring. Might be worthwhile bringing the CTX back down with the big coil, opening the discrimination up and seeing if there is an even deeper matching wedding band that needs to be liberated.

After all, why just take the one off ?

I did grid the whole nearby area where it was found but there were no other signals mate, if there was another ring there I'm pretty sure that the Nox wouldn't have missed it. But yeah I may go back with the 3030 for a look but I'm not expecting anything.

Met with Wally69 for an hour and a half hunt tbis morning at the ol honey hole, still a few pre dec in the ground there, ring is sterling.

1527219875_img_20180525_133545.jpg

1527220092_img_20180525_133531.jpg

Thanks fellas.

Can't believe how many coins used to come out of there GP, they really are fading but it is an old faithfull where I know I have a good chance of getting something when other sites fail me. I'm just hitting the trashiest sections pretty much now looking for hints of good targets.

Heatho said:
I did grid the whole nearby area where it was found but there were no other signals mate, if there was another ring there I'm pretty sure that the Nox wouldn't have missed it. But yeah I may go back with the 3030 for a look but I'm not expecting anything.
with big coil attached :Y:
surprise yourself :cool:

ctxkid said:
Heatho said:
with big coil attached :Y:
surprise yourself :cool:

I gridded the entire area around it and there was nothing, which is a pity. I was actually gridding the beach anyway and once the ring was found I slowed right down and made sure every swing overlapped the last.

Same as when I found this ring in January, I've been back 5 times with CTX and Nox looking for the rest of it to no avail.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=381572#p381572

The Nox punches deep enough that I'm 100% confident that it didn't miss anything. The Nox punches almost as deep as the CTX, I've found some surprisingly deep stuff with it.

Mate I've just caught up with your thread and I was kind of expecting it to be this way and wasn't surprised to see so many more rings, goldies and cool finds...

The cufflinks look like they have age to them? Maybe worth doing some research on them....

Very nice indeed and you're smashing it out there....

:) :Y: :) :D :eek: :rainbow: :party:

Latest posts