Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a friends son out detecting today, second time he has come out with me, he's a very pleasant young bloke. Anyway we went down and raided B5Mech's territory as they live nearby his suburb. :)

Young fella got to keep all the coins, which added up to $16 and I got to keep the nice silver ring I found, mmmm Georg Jensen. :eek: :D

1528692434_img_20180611_143752.jpg

1528692434_img_20180611_143805.jpg

The Scrounger said:
A nice thing to do and you have your robust .925 ring to remind you of your good deed :Y:

I don't mind, he's a good young bloke who's had a bit of a rough time over the past year or so. I went and got him a GoFind 40 detector today, his mum asked me to buy him a new one and she said she'll pay me back. He's been using my old Aldi detector that I gave him but it hardly seems to work now and is due for retirement. :)

Heatho said:
The Scrounger said:
A nice thing to do and you have your robust .925 ring to remind you of your good deed :Y:

I don't mind, he's a good young bloke who's had a bit of a rough time over the past year or so. I went and got him a GoFind 40 detector today, his mum asked me to buy him a new one and she said she'll pay me back. He's been using my old Aldi detector that I gave him but it hardly seems to work now and is due for retirement. :)

If I am in Sydney I might look you up,and no I don't need a new detector but thanks for offering :lol:

This world desperately needs more men like you.

Too good :Y:

Latest posts