Heatho's Equinox Madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little gold and diamond ring at the beach this morning, first one for the Nox, signal was a solid 9. Managed a few bucks as well.

1526267230_img_20180514_104450.jpg

Cheers fellas, no the Nox won't miss anything I reckon, this ring is only 1.6g and was down a good 20cm, maybe a bit more. I dug a lot of 5c coins today, seems like someone already detected it and left all the fives (maybe me lol), fives come up a solid 10 TID and this was 9 so would have been easy to miss if discriming out fives. Really was looking for gold today as I usually just leave the fives but thought I'd better dig them if I want some gold.

I bumped into another member down there as well Sniper77, nice bloke too, had a bit of a chat.

Strange thing was an American bloke came over and said g'day and asked if he could take a pic of me detecting, I said "why not", he then said he likes to take photos of people doing interesting things... Anyway he said "hope you find a couple of nice rings today", bam next target was this ring.... A bit weird eh? :D

There is a lot of good numbers amongst the bad ones trying to ferret out the good stuff.

What is that adage - dig everything - well on the beach anyway.

Hard work but it looks like it is well worth it.

Gold :Y:

Nice one Heath :cool: looks like a bit of a rub mark on the ring. Might be worthwhile bringing the CTX back down with the big coil, opening the discrimination up and seeing if there is an even deeper matching wedding band that needs to be liberated.

After all, why just take the one off ?

Latest posts