Doge coin.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Even if it hits $1 mate which i belive it will go well past. :money:
Or better still $100 :) :lol: :Y:

Why do you believe it will go past $1.?

Keitzy said:
Smoky bandit said:
Even if it hits $1 mate which i belive it will go well past. :money:
Or better still $100 :) :lol: :Y:

Why do you believe it will go past $1.?
Many reasons mate.
For starters an air purification company in America is now excepting dogecoin as a form of payment.
Other companies will soon follow.
And only last week you said dogecoin won't go over .05c again, it just goes to show that it is very unpredictable :)

I assumed the pumping from reddit and socials would of only lasted the week.
It would need a market cap of 200 billion for it to get anywhere near $1... ETH is nearly 270bill. Its not guna happen in a hurry, if at all.

Its flutter up does not seem sustainable, even with tweets from musk.

Gluck with it tho mate. I hope it pays you well. :)

Keitzy said:
I assumed the pumping from reddit and socials would of only lasted the week.
It would need a market cap of 200 billion for it to get anywhere near $1... ETH is nearly 270bill. Its not guna happen in a hurry, if at all.

Its flutter up does not seem sustainable, even with tweets from musk.

Gluck with it tho mate. I hope it pays you well. :)
Yer its just a bit of fun for me Keitzy.
You never really know what they will do:Y:

Oh yeah, I forgot.

CoinSpot are about to reach 1 million accounts.

The number 1 million account holder will receive 1 Bitcoin as a prize, and if you use this referral link, I will also get 1 Bitcoin.
We both also get $10 worth BTC after your first account deposit.

Yes, it would be nice, considering it is worth 1 BTC = $51,301.96c at this time.

That would be EACH. ;)

https://www.coinspot.com.au/join/REFM3RMLD

Greenhornet_au said:
Oh yeah, I forgot.

CoinSpot are about to reach 1 million accounts.

The number 1 million account holder will receive 1 Bitcoin as a prize, and if you use this referral link, I will also get 1 Bitcoin.
We both also get $10 worth BTC after your first account deposit.

Yes, it would be nice, considering it is worth 1 BTC = $51,301.96c at this time.

That would be EACH. ;)

https://www.coinspot.com.au/join/REFM3RMLD
Already on CoinSpot.
Really happy with the way they operate.

CoinSpots a great exchange. Heeeaps of alt coins, easy verification, instant deposits and withdrawals are same day for me.
Can even download your account transactions in a ccv and run it threw an API to work out gains/loss for tax time.

1612773829_52b86732-154b-4bac-92a3-b27fab1c5e51.jpg

:lol:

Coinspot is alot better now than when I first joined, signed up... Withdrawal process is very quick.. :Y:
If ever I can find which wallet I put some doge away on I may cash it out... By memory it was to the tune of 25k doge.. I know the doge address but cannot for the life of me remember which website wallet it is in. :argh: :D :lol:

golddiggerart said:
Coinspot is alot better now than when I first joined, signed up... Withdrawal process is very quick.. :Y:
If ever I can find which wallet I put some doge away on I may cash it out... By memory it was to the tune of 25k doge.. I know the doge address but cannot for the life of me remember which website wallet it is in. :argh: :D :lol:

You have to be kidding me ?

:eek:

And I dont have any Dog-Ecoin at all.

Latest posts